411 on Albertman Miami

BicepLover
This topic is 2290 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He caught my eye as well as I was scouring the Miami lists.

I did a fairly thorough vetting, which seems to be necessary for Miami, and was able to satisfy myself that he is who he says he is.

I intend to try to set something up with him when I'm there.

I'd likewise be interested in any experiential info.

• 2 months later...
Guest SilverDollar

Just spent an overnight with him. Review going in today. First rate. Magnificent gymnast body, more ripped than pics. Very handsome and a prince of a guy.

Just spent an overnight with him. Review going in today. First rate. Magnificent gymnast body, more ripped than pics. Very handsome and a prince of a guy.

Considering highering him for an overnight as well. Had you met him ahead of your overnight?

• 1 month later...

And SilverDollar's review was published today.

Anyone else have thoughts on Albertman?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
You have to log into a Rentmen account to view his number.

Oh gotcha but he replied with his number. I am texting him now so hopefully I get to see him. Just curious, does he have muscular arms? Its hard to tell from his pics online.