Newcomer 'AlxAlx' in NYC - ginger twink bottom?

BaronArtz
This topic is 2350 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.com/AlxAlx

Got positive vibes from an initial conversation with him. Visiting from Croatia. Alabaster-skinned redheads of the twink variety are rare. Pictures show a perfectly smooth ass and carefully groomed crotch. Says he is a total freak, ready to anything you want in bed ... I will say, I like his youthful enthusiasm

Any thoughts or recommendations?

• 2 months later...
Tough crowd ... He has a face picture, and his private pics give me AMPLE information with nothing left to the imagination. I rather like the amateur quality of the profile. And you can't beat the $150 'fee'. I told him to increase it, by the way.

Well, you'll be happy to know he increased it to $200.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tried to. He was down in DC and I tried to set something up. Conversation stalled after a couple replies and then crickets. Didn't bother to try and pick the conversation up again because he was only here for the weekend and I was leaving town anyway.

https://rentmen.com/AlxAlx

Got positive vibes from an initial conversation with him. Visiting from Croatia. Alabaster-skinned redheads of the twink variety are rare. Pictures show a perfectly smooth ass and carefully groomed crotch. Says he is a total freak, ready to anything you want in bed ... I will say, I like his youthful enthusiasm

Any thoughts or recommendations?

hot ass... at least on the pics.

Where's the alabaster? Where's the twink?

Exactly at 28 nobody is a twink... is like grindr and the 40 y/0 jocks.

• 4 months later...