SantiagoGuns in L.A.

HoseMaster
This topic is 2517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I had Santiago last week ! and he's an absolute Adonis , very fit and masculine, educated and classy, I disagree on the previous haters comments

Joined the day of the post, only post ever made. Santiago is always less than a mile from me on Grindr using the same photo, and I've always been a little suspicious.

• 5 weeks later...
I had Santiago last week ! and he's an absolute Adonis , very fit and masculine, educated and classy, I disagree on the previous haters comments

If he's such an Adonis then why is he using outdated photos? Why doesn't he use current photos?

I wanted to meet him but no longer if he feels he has to use outdated photos.

If he's such an Adonis then why is he using outdated photos? Why doesn't he use current photos?

I wanted to meet him but no longer if he feels he has to use outdated photos.

Why not send him a tactfully-written email and address if you were indeed interested? Based on what one participant wrote, I'd give

him a chance, outdated photos and all, but the photographs that he have up are enticing! I'd love to spank that ass of his [with an open palmed hand] if it's still

as in what's in his ad!

Archived