411 Justin_Teen NYC

twinkielover
This topic is 2167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

C'mon, don't be a drama queen.

http://68.media.tumblr.com/ba9d7fa0da7eedc1cb298d87a05ede52/tumblr_og67dcRBz61u6n38po1_250.gif

Alright, re-reading this thread a week later, and I can only admit I was being a drama queen.

Why does the internet do that to us? Or was it the lack of sex (now thoroughly resolved)?

Anyway, to try to redeem myself, I have decided to (finally) make a donation to Daddy as per these methods https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/the-data-are-what-the-data-are.126213/

(I hope I won't discover that I was being talked about in the Cabana :oops:)

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, re-reading this thread a week later, and I can only admit I was being a drama queen.

Why does the internet do that to us? Or was it the lack of sex (now thoroughly resolved)?

Anyway, to try to redeem myself, I have decided to (finally) make a donation to Daddy as per these methods https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/the-data-are-what-the-data-are.126213/

(I hope I won't discover that I was being talked about in the Cabana :oops:)

CLEAN UP IN AISLE CABANA!

The kid has a great body and although the hair is a bit silly it is, at least in my opinion, "dealable with". I realize he is a bottom BUT if he has a 8 1/2 inch dick why isn't he displaying it? If he were on my coast I would definitely consider seriously giving him call.

My thoughts exactly. Why no dick shot? 8.5??? Granted the kid is cute and the ass appears functional. Regarding hair, I don't care if he's bald.

Canceled on me day of appointment after I texted to confirm. He wasn't even in the same state let alone city that we had set our appointment up for.

But many have said great things about him. If I were ever in the same city I might try again. But definitely will not plan another cross-state trip to hire him.

Lots of comment, two informants were enthusiastic, one other one appeared to be a "promoter". One other cancellation . There's a pretty good chance that you're setting yourself up for another disappointment........

Wow, I thought the video was awful. The dark-haired guy seemed to be in serious pain while getting his cock sucked. That's what the expression on his face showed, too. You couldn't see "Bieber's" cock until the end of the video, and even then, his hand covered it almost the entire time. Really bad direction.

I can't get Tumblr pages to open. I get this window that says "safe" is on. I've never visited Tumblr. I don't have an account. Is safe a default setting? It looks like you have to join to shut safe off. Does anyone know how this works? I really don't want to join if I don't have to.

This thread is evidence of how difficult it is to find cute, muscular, blond guys in this business.

This topic is 2167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.