411 Sagan in Chicago

Mo Mason
This topic is 2328 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did you see Sagan? How was it if you did? Thanks

I did see him. His body is very ... yummy. Tall, hairy, athletic, and just sexy as hell. I think most of his face pics are a couple years old and he looks quite different in all of them, but the picture he posted in June (fitted black polo shirt).. THAT'S exactly what he looked like.

I can't really say much about the experience itself. I was very anxious and awkward, as usual, and it made the session a bit rushed. But I would hire him again, for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
I did see him. His body is very ... yummy. Tall, hairy, athletic, and just sexy as hell. I think most of his face pics are a couple years old and he looks quite different in all of them, but the picture he posted in June (fitted black polo shirt).. THAT'S exactly what he looked like. I can't really say much about the experience itself. I was very anxious and awkward, as usual, and it made the session a bit rushed. But I would hire him again, for sure.

Man, is his butt for real? I have to say it is really delicious-looking.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hit him up for an appt right before Xmas. He was going away, but agreed for an appt on Dec. 29 in his words "on the 29th, I'm all yours". I emailed him on RM on that Weds. the 27 asking if we were still on. He read the email and never responded. So I guess I got stood up.