Palm Springs on a weekday

wallnut
This topic is 2641 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm planning to visit Palm Springs in the next couple of weeks. Unfortunately, my trip will be during the week and not on the weekend. I'm thinking about staying at CCBC in Palm Springs, but am afraid that there won't be as much of a turnout on account of my visit being on a weekday. Am I right in assuming this?

Basically, you are right. I don't know CCBC, but if it is a larger resort and reasonably priced, you should probably see people there. I booked 4 days mid-week two years ago January at a very nice, but small resort in Warm Sands (The Century?) For 3 of my nights there, I was the only guest and had the run of the place. Could have danced naked in the moonlight--well, actually, you could do that anyway. Not as social as I had had in mind. A larger resort ought to attract a larger core of guests, and this may vary seasonally. But, yes, there are a lot more people on weekends.

I'm in PS now. Went to Adonis at Chill on Thursday. Make sure you go between 10 an 12 because by midnight it seemed like most of the dancers and customers were gone. This is the only place i went to. One of the dancers told me he also works at Hunters so i guess they have dancers.

I should add that Adonis LA also usually has once-monthly private all-nude (only the entertainers) parties by invite only in Palm Spgs......similar to the LA and NY ones, I presume

join the email list mentioned in post #7 above to get the invites.....

I like strip clubs and went to the Adonis event in September. To be honest, I left 30 minutes after I arrived. The boys were truly beautiful, but there was something that just didn't work....it may have been the announcer. There was a small crowd (maybe 15), so it felt like the pressure was on me to come up with money for lap dances. I almost felt bad for the really hot boys!

Would I go back? Yes. I got there early (always a mistake). It may be great later in the night.

Thanks for the updates!

So Hunters is also another strip club? I will be there in Palm Springs for a week!

Hunters website says there are gogo boys on Thursday and Friday.

I like strip clubs and went to the Adonis event in September. To be honest, I left 30 minutes after I arrived. The boys were truly beautiful, but there was something that just didn't work....it may have been the announcer. There was a small crowd (maybe 15), so it felt like the pressure was on me to come up with money for lap dances. I almost felt bad for the really hot boys!

Would I go back? Yes. I got there early (always a mistake). It may be great later in the night.

At any place that has lap or private dancers you are only going to get so much attention from the guys if you are buying their personal time. This is how they make money and if you're not buying they most likely aren't interested in talking to you for long. Even in places without "private" dances you really need to be tipping the guys you want to be spending time with otherwise they will find someone else who will tip them.

Archived