411 on Ethan / Southern Jock

classyboy89
This topic is 2483 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm interested in hiring Ethan for a massage and wondered if anyone had any experiences / thoughts to share. Feel free to PM.

Thanks in advance!

Profile link: https://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/ethan_nyc/

Hey there. I hired him last summer when he was in Boston. He's very good looking and in great shape. And not to sound like an ass but I am too. I think this was part of the problem because after about 20 min of a decent, though unspectacular massage, it segued to...more. If I had had more restraint I could've perhaps gotten him to massage me longer but I was horny and he was hot and that was that. It was fun but not something I'd care to repeat. The massage wasn't going to get any better a second time.

I saw him almost two years ago. He had the dog crated in the room. He did the message on a bed. While I was face down during the massage, the amount of hand contact went down by half. I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was massaging me with one hand and texting on his phone with the other hand. I wouldn't repeat.

• 1 month later...

I did see him on March 17, 2O17 at his apartment on the upperwestside in NYC, for the first time. His apartment was meticulously clean. The massage was very thorough. I had a sense that he really cared to make a good impression. More importantly, he was courteous and engaged throughout the experience. The conclusion was playful and fun. Overall, it was a good blend of therapeutic and sensual elements in a nice ambiance. Could it be that he read some of the above comments, and learned from them? I will hire him again and wrote a review on the masseurfinder.com website.

Here is a better link to his profile:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/ethan_nyc.shtml?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=local_update&utm_term=discount

I saw him almost two years ago. He had the dog crated in the room. He did the message on a bed. While I was face down during the massage, the amount of hand contact went down by half. I saw out of the corner of my eye that he was massaging me with one hand and texting on his phone with the other hand. I wouldn't repeat.

Wow! this is exactly the duplicate experience to one I had w/ someone else (complete with the crated dog aspect) such that I had to go back to the ad link here & make sure that it wasn't the same dude...which it wasn't.

The guy I saw had obviously pics belonging to someone else in his ad & I wanted to ask him, "Where are your tatts & the missing 4-6" that seem to have disappeared from your chest size?"

At the time of that episode I did not know of this site but I have been keeping an eye open for the resumption of his ad at which time I will expose him here via a new thread.

Like others, I had a somewhat lackluster experience with Ethan a couple of years ago, but I am tempted to try him again in light of BaronArtz's positive feedback.

Yes, you should. He has developed his skill set quite a bit. Can't post a 'review' here, but I do recommend him.

• 3 weeks later...

I have seen him a total of 3 times now since I posted my earlier comment on March 18. I will say that Ethan is somebody who is dedicated to his craft, all 3 sessions have been gratifying. Treat this guy with kindness and a level of respect, and you will have a great experience.

I did write a positive review, which I have submitted to 'daddy'. Hopefully, it will be published soon.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived