Randy in LA - 323-533-5719

FrequentMassageGetter
This topic is 2279 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

Gives an excellent deep tissue massage - better than 95% of the advertised guys give. But he is 100% therapeutic - not even sensual in the slightest bit (no brushes, lingering touches, etc.) He makes that clear.

I may repeat, he is only slightly pricier than a normal therapeutic outcall, and it's nice to have a Abercrombie model surfer type giving the massage.

I also appreciated getting a real massage that went a few minutes over - rather than have some Russian lightly tap his fingers and initiate a happy ending 20 minutes in.

Gives an excellent deep tissue massage - better than 95% of the advertised guys give. But he is 100% therapeutic - not even sensual in the slightest bit (no brushes, lingering touches, etc.) He makes that clear.

I may repeat, he is only slightly pricier than a normal therapeutic outcall, and it's nice to have a Abercrombie model surfer type giving the massage.

I also appreciated getting a real massage that went a few minutes over - rather than have some Russian lightly tap his fingers and initiate a happy ending 20 minutes in.

I love that he knows what he is doing.. and would much prefer a surf stud like him touching me than some other guys with half the skills. Who knows what may happen if you become a regular and he is comfortable with you etc .. I have found that a lot of guys in their 20s and 30s are sexually fluid and don't care about labels but just does what feels good and feels right no strings no hang ups etc

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Had an appointment with him when he was briefly visiting NYC over a year ago. As others have said, strictly legit massage with full sheet draping. He looks exactly like his pics and is a very nice guy and has great skill. He's clearly straight, and I don't think I'd repeat because it felt like he was a little too proactive and strict about boundaries/draping etc. If you want a great massage from a hot young straight guy, I'd recommend

https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/americandream.shtml

Completely legit as well, but he's fine with no draping and his massage feels both therapeutic and sensual, without actual ever touching those spots. Also actually felt like he enjoyed giving the massage with no hang-ups about being a straight guy massaging a gay guy.