DenD

DDad4ynger
This topic is 1814 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
My experience was very similar to FMG above, except that I was aware he smoked. Well neutralized with mouthwash. I saw him several times including an overnight. I suspect his responsiveness is largely a function of what you are willing to invest in him. He has a smoking body and is delightful to be with. He is Finnish. I will caution I have not seen him for about two years.

So curious How was the overnight with him? Not sure if he does that anymore but the next time he pops up I will certainly ask. I had a great time with them and never noticed the smoking at all and I’m supersensitive. Truly one of the best all-around massages in a long

So curious How was the overnight with him? Not sure if he does that anymore but the next time he pops up I will certainly ask. I had a great time with them and never noticed the smoking at all and I’m supersensitive. Truly one of the best all-around massages in a long

Yeah, I'm curious about the overnight too! What was the rate?

When I saw him before he mentioned he was involved in export/import business so massage was not his full time gig. He also mentioned to me he was able to advertise on m4m for free because he used to do promotional work for them.

When I saw him before he mentioned he was involved in export/import business so massage was not his full time gig. He also mentioned to me he was able to advertise on m4m for free because he used to do promotional work for them.

Yeah. One of his pics was wearing a shirt with their logo.

• 11 months later...

Being as it looks like he's out of the business, it appears none of his profiles are active or exist anymore. Are there any photos of him out there? From the discussion of many people, it sounds like I missed out on something good.