DenD

DDad4ynger
This topic is 1808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen him a bunch of times. Never noticed he's a smoker. He has this technique where he oils up his entire body and glides up and down you, full body weight (I'm guessing he's 165lbs) It feels amazing. He also has a gorgeous FAT uncut cock. Is hard out of the gate. Feels like 8 or 8.5 inches. For the end he straddles you as if he was going to ride your cock then places his hand behind him and simulates riding your cock while he jerks you off and he jerks himslef off at he same time. He likes to cum too. I'm about 60 pounds over weight and very hairy and he seemed to be into me. This all was "hands only" btw... personal limits. So I'm not sure if he's open to more. I never asked.

Though Last time I was in DC I saw Tim http://thetouchofbliss.com/TheTouchOfBliss.com/Introduction.html - AMAZING MASSAGE. Mutual touch and HE. He's got a fat cock that gets hard too. And he really seems to be into massaging people, like it turns him on and you can feel it. Again "hands only"... my own personal limits. So I'm not sure if he's open to more. I never asked.

He was decent. No where as interactive as described above. Though he was nude he didn't want me touching his parts until I flipped. When he was massaging me while standing in front of me he told me to wait as there would be time for that later as he wanted to focus on the massage. Worth giving a try. At least in my case didn't like that I had to lay there without interaction.

Thanks for contributing 510guy. It always amazes me how different each masseur can be with different clients. In the end you just have to see for yourself. I've booked masseurs who everyone raved about and for me were just so-so. And I've booked ones who I later find our were trashed here and they were awesome for me. It really is a crap shoot. What's great about this board is... if you find 20 people saying the same negative things... it's best avoid.

Guest SilverDollar

My experience was very similar to FMG above, except that I was aware he smoked. Well neutralized with mouthwash. I saw him several times including an overnight. I suspect his responsiveness is largely a function of what you are willing to invest in him. He has a smoking body and is delightful to be with. He is Finnish. I will caution I have not seen him for about two years.

I had an ex boyfriend who gave massages on the side for extra money. This is what he said to me. "How erotic/sensual the massage will be is dependent on the person lying on the table."

I have been to a couple of people that asked me not to share certain details as they don't do that with everyone. Honestly, I don't know how some of these people do this several times a day and keep it up (pun intended).

I noticed the post by 510guy. ABSOLUTELY!! I've been massaged by guys that asked me not to tell everything they did in my review, as they didn't want inquiries from kooks, and/or they don't do those things for all their clients. Also, I noted Terpmaniac's comment on what his ex-boyfriend told him. I have found that recommendations from friends haven't quite panned out, and that some masseurs are far, far better than what recommendations from friends indicated they would be.

I have seen him twice for massages and both were positive. I did detect he was a smoker but not an issue even though i am not a smoker. He's actually very nice and his body is smoking but it was about a year ago that I saw him. I wouldn't hesitate to go to him again.

• 3 months later...
I've seen him a bunch of times. Never noticed he's a smoker. He has this technique where he oils up his entire body and glides up and down you, full body weight (I'm guessing he's 165lbs) It feels amazing. He also has a gorgeous FAT uncut cock. Is hard out of the gate. Feels like 8 or 8.5 inches. For the end he straddles you as if he was going to ride your cock then places his hand behind him and simulates riding your cock while he jerks you off and he jerks himslef off at he same time. He likes to cum too.

Damn, that sounds mind-blowing!

• 6 months later...

Bumping this to say that DenD is one of the nicest, hottest guys I've been with in any way, for a number of years. He is an excellent masseur, and does to the oiled-body-sliding-up-and-down, and it is AWESOME. H was delightfully interactive with me. I've seen him twice in a month... and would see him again in a NY minute if our paths cross. Feel free to PM me if you like.

• 2 months later...