Brian Kevin

Kippy
This topic is 2701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

but what about his posting here?....used to be fun reading his honest, light-hearted stuff here......did he make any announcement about leaving?....his last post was on November 1 and his last login was on December 22

I sent him a PM tonight. I'll keep you posted on what I hear...

Kipp

I thought it be best I took an extremely long break from this forum. It was very needed.

Life has never been better.

I'm the proud parent of an amazingly BEAUTIFUL red-nose-pitbull who is just the sweetest and most spoiled ball of fur. I've been spending a lot of time focusing on the positives rather than the negatives of life.

I met a very wise man who is steered me in the direction of a sound mind and body that is truly at peace. I honestly have not abandoned you, my sweet sweet gentlemen from all over the globe.

I've been working my ass off since backpage shut down, we all took it hard. I'm soul searching as to what my next move is.

Funny tid bit, IM HEADING TO NYC 27-31st hope to see you there for a work-cation (work/vacation combo)

I promise to update this thread by tomorrow night with pictures of Ichor and I. He is really going to melt your heart. Just the most sweetest precious thing that someone who can't have kids could ask for; somethin' that will unconditionally love you no matter what.

I've said it once I've said it a million times,

With love and a couple chocolates,

LONGEVITY!

I thought it be best I took an extremely long break from this forum. It was very needed.

Life has never been better.

I'm the proud parent of an amazingly BEAUTIFUL red-nose-pitbull who is just the sweetest and most spoiled ball of fur. I've been spending a lot of time focusing on the positives rather than the negatives of life.

I met a very wise man who is steered me in the direction of a sound mind and body that is truly at peace. I honestly have not abandoned you, my sweet sweet gentlemen from all over the globe.

I've been working my ass off since backpage shut down, we all took it hard. I'm soul searching as to what my next move is.

Funny tid bit, IM HEADING TO NYC 27-31st hope to see you there for a work-cation (work/vacation combo)

I promise to update this thread by tomorrow night with pictures of Ichor and I. He is really going to melt your heart. Just the most sweetest precious thing that someone who can't have kids could ask for; somethin' that will unconditionally love you no matter what.

I've said it once I've said it a million times,

With love and a couple chocolates,

LONGEVITY!

Nice to hear from you Brian. Congratulations on your new best friend. I adore dogs. Glad things are going well for you.

Hey AZDR long time no see! Happy to hear from you stud! I have 7 week old pictures of him that would absolutely kill us all with how adorable he is and was. His tiny little paws and hims wittle ears anmd omgggg-- My sister is baby sitting and I can't sleep at night cause I miss the dude so much. Although I must work and pay these bills, I can NOT wait to be home Tuesday to get my kisses and cuddles!

Hey guys' I'm off to bed I have gotten terrible sleep the last couple of nights, so here's to us and our awesome-ness!

Keep your heads up ladies, gentlemen and everything inbetween :*

Archived