Any 411 on King Midas RM ad in Fort Lauderdale?

hwic04
This topic is 2385 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
I presume you did not ask him about the theory of relativity or whether he preferred Strunk and White or The Chicago Manual of Style.

Actually he has very literate initial post on the other thread which makes me suspect he might really know the difference. And since the brain is the body’s largest sex organ (even bigger than his monumental cock) and the rest of his body is godlike . . . . . Be still my libido!!!

In the body of the ad he identifies himself as a fitness model and as Chandler. He also claims ethnicity as Native American. Previous ad, if I'm not mistaken, showed face pic with no Native American features.

Has anyone hired him?

jeepo did it for you but why don't you learn to post a link? It may get you more feedback.

Actually he has very literate initial post on the other thread which makes me suspect he might really know the difference. And since the brain is the body’s largest sex organ (even bigger than his monumental cock) and the rest of his body is godlike . . . . . Be still my libido!!!

Well, then, @jeepo1 should have asked about relativity and preferred manuals of style!

Hi guys... there is another thread asking about me and I cyber introduce myself there... I would be so happy to be able to “introduce” myself to you all, I will be actively following the other thread bc it’s newer... thanks for the comments fellas!

Cheers

How to get to that thread?