Leonid from NY

Babyc
This topic is 2212 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest InthePines
I know those pics, he's been around awhile. And not favorably.

Thanks Oaktown. Funny he's referred to as Leonid in his later reviews and as Dave in some of his older, not to mention 11 of his 14 reviews are clumped into a two week period.

I thought I would take the plunge and satisfy my curiosity...I mean, how bad could it be?

Unfortunately, I am unable to report.

Made appointment for 2pm. (that took 7 hours for him to reply, but then communicating was ok)

Arrived at his large downtown hotel at 10 minutes till...texted for room number...he responded after second text 6 minutes later with floor information.

As I was heading to elevators, he texted further that his was a floor that needed a key for the elevator to service that floor. His idea was for me to wait for someone to get on the elevator for a locked floor and ride with them.

I assumed that I was the to text him for the actual room number.

Turned out it was not a busy time and absolutely no one came by to get on any elevator for at least 5 minutes. I texted that he should probably some down top meet me at the lobby level.

He replied after a couple of minutes that I should wait some more. It was now 10-12 minutes after the scheduled appointment. I wait a few more and still no one even walked by...so I left.

After about 15 minutes as I was driving home, he texted...a few times. (Didn't want to read as driving) Pulled over when I could and read his texts...he wanted to know what happened?

Yes, I was pissed. Should I have done a anything differently? Never saw him so can verify current pics...no massage so obviously can't comment on that. My first no show for an incall!!!

You came through loud and clear. He wouldn't give you the room number even when you were in the lobby? And wanted you to hitch a ride on a keycard elevator, rather than him come down? I would have walked too. Regretting missing out on someone that hot, but still would have walked.

SERIOUSLY?!

Having to hunt for a ride on a keycard elevator in order to get to your $160 an hour appointment?

WTF? I think this is beyond unacceptable, it is rude and obnoxious.

Sorry, bud, if it turns out that your hotel has a keycard elevator, it is YOUR JOB to figure out how to get your customers up.

And if you don't want to deal with it, make sure the hotel has open access elevators before booking.

• 1 month later...