Island Spa and Sauna Edison NJ

Cajunmc
This topic is 2204 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just Googled the facility for you, cajunmc.......check out their website......it has a FAQ page.....the part I found VERY interesting on the FAQ page is that the hot tubs are NOT co-ed......and NO bathing suits are allowed in the hot tubs.....you must be nude to enter the non co-ed group hot tub.....which means that you will be in a hot tub full of naked (probably mostly straight) men......I think I might fly to Edison, NJ to check this out myself! :)

I've been here a couple times. Nice big, clean spa with all nude wet area that includes hot tubs, sauna, and steam. Large co-ed dry area with several dry saunas. Both times when I was there there were about 10-15 guys in the wet area, maybe 1/3 had wandering eyes. They keep a close eye on the steam room. Both times attendant randomly "snuck up" on steam room quickly from the side. Once he caught two guys engaged in something and they ended up in a naked shouting match in the shower area. The guys denied anything was going on but were quickly removed. So if you want a relaxing day with some eye candy, check it out, but if you think you're going to be able to act on your desires, think again.

• 1 year later...