411: Simon Rexxx (NYC)

DMICS
This topic is 2702 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did say IF people have had recent successful encounters. I'm not going that road unless otherwise. And why? tatted up muscular "straight" Jersey/Boston/Philly jocks are my type.

So if someone post that they got scammed too, would you no longer be interested. Or would you keep asking if anyone else had a better experience until you got what you wanted to hear?

I'm not sure why people remain so insistent on getting mixed up with Tattooedmonster, Cristianx, etc. These guys are well documented scammers and literal criminals.

I love Cristianx. Had two great sessions with him. No issues. Fun beautiful guy, beautiful skin, amazing ass, very nice dick. There's nothing not to like. I did hear of someone getting stood up by him. But I love him.

I love Cristianx. Had two great sessions with him. No issues. Fun beautiful guy, beautiful skin, amazing ass, very nice dick. There's nothing not to like. I did hear of someone getting stood up by him. But I love him.

He called me a faggot via text message, so you can keep him.

Um where do I start ???

Over inflated ego.

Totally entitled

I had spent 3 great weekends with him and then he took a hiatus with a sugar daddy which was a disaster, then came back to me with prices that more than doubled. He was already pricey and always well taken care of, but not asking for 5000 a weekend and 2500 a nite.

My issue is simple. He had a set deal with me and then became indignant when I questioned the rate change on a regular He wasn't all that interactive to begin with and now these rates to take him to a 5star dinner and shopping lol.

Archived