411 on Tim from ATL in LA

Greentea845
This topic is 2692 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I notice one of the reviews said the session turned into a full on sexual experience. Has anyone experienced that?

Hence the "PM me".

Daddy has in the sentence below the spa forum::

'Discussion about Masseurs. Please be careful so as not to compromise their licenses" hence why. As with most masseurs mileage may vary and one customers experience may be a complete opposite of another in regards to what happens, doesn't happen etc.

Also, detailed reviews of meets aren't allowed in the forum section. Gives the provider a chance to rebut a negative one and it prevents general mayhem from erupting.

@FrequentMassageGetter, the forum is for discussion, not reviews, especially negative reviews, because the forum is a public space, providers are frequently named, and they don't always have the opportunity to challenge assertions. Daddy wants to prevent rumor-mongering and gossiping from harming professionals and corroding the community.

Also, as others have said, for massage providers in states that require licenses and have certain professional standards, explicit public information puts them at risk of losing their license or even criminal prosecution as a prostitute if some uppity prosecutor decided to go after them for some reason.

There are some things you can't say on the full board for all to see. So, PM me and I will tell all the sordid, nasty, filthy details about a massage session that the masseur I hired does NOT want EVERYBODY to know!

Glad it worked out for you guys and nobody got hurt ;-)

I don't think I'd ever venture trying someone posting a single picture with swords, long knives, sabres or whatever.

there's a very specific reason he has a "sword" picture.....nothing to worry about at all.....he's a very good guy.....

ask him about it at your meet with him!

Archived