HOT Flogging video.

whipped guy
This topic is 2220 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
If that's what the sub wants then that's what the sub should get as long as it is done within the sub's individual limits. Some subs like to wear nipple clamps when being flogged. Others like to be blindfolded. Some prefer to be restrained. Others feel that it is their duty to take what is dished out without restraints. The only other limits should be safety and sanity.

Some subs like to do their Ethel Merman impersonations singing both Cole Porter and Disco songs

while being flogged -- which is just their way of saying HARDER HARDER - Beat the Song Outta my heart!

This all looks super hot...never knew I would be into this but I found out at a friends bday party, she got a small whip as a present and a friend hit me with it and I think my eyes rolled to the back of my head haha

Next thing you know you will be doing this!!! ;)

http://68.media.tumblr.com/2155d49879e0b21dedfdfd5ea1881646/tumblr_niofta6JMa1s8qix7o1_1280.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
That back is something else! I'd love to rub it down with oil before administering a vigorous flogging.

While that is indeed a HOT thought, it is not something that would be recommended unless "precautions" are taken. (See below.) Oil has a bad effect on leather and that includes one's natural body oils! Recently a friend refused to give me a ride home from the gym saying that my sweaty oily residue would ruin the leather seats in her car. In fact if one exposes leather to oil it can actually erode it over a period of time. The solution was sitting on a towel.

Interestingly, a couple of years ago I met a couple who won first place in a Master and Slave competition. The Master was more than a bit eccentric and had a thing about any oils coming into contact with his floggers and that included body oils. His solution was (and this was the slave's job) to clean off the floggers and then let them "bake" in direct sunlight to further purge them of any oily residue. He also would not use a flogger on any other person unless it was cleaned off via this process as that would result in additional contamination by a mixture a body oils! I can aporeaciate his concern as each flogger has its own personality after it is broken in and one should try to preserve it as best as is possible.

In any event, I always hang up my floggers so that the tails fall freely to maintain their shape. I have gotten in the habit of periodically (kind of only when I think of it which is not too often) doing so in a sunny area for a brief period.. albeit out of the neighbors' view!

• 8 months later...
Guest MikeThomas
Scrolling down you can view video's with full scenes, also with the all important "slow motion" feature...:p

I thought the video of the guy having his chest caned was particularly hot!

• 2 months later...