Drakex in Atlanta..

steed8

Drakex has had an ad running for in Atlanta for over a month. There are no reviews for him at this time.

Nevertheless, I find myself smitten/curious as he fits the bill 100% for one of my types.

So, has anyone communicated successfully with him or seen him in person?

I e-mailed for private pixxx access in November but did not hear anything back from him so I don't know if I'll initiate further contact.

But, physically-speaking for his torso & lower face, he gets at least a borderline 9 out of 10 possible points by several of my standards!

https://rentmen.com/Drakex

Had yet another round of attempted communication with Drakex today after sending a short note again yesterday that inspired an overnight reply to which I wrote back this a.m.

I've heard nothing back in return so I wonder how someone with communication "skills" such as his can successfully make arrangements?

It's really a regrettable shame because I was free today & his pix show that he may be one of my physical arch-types!!

• 2 weeks later...
I've made quite a few attempts at communication myself. Not having a lot of luck. Not complete silence, but he can't seem to find much time for a truly meaningful communication exchange. I'm not sure how serious he is about this.

I apologize for not returning to this thread again to update that Drakex has been in touch & that since that initial reply to me, he has been good about communicating & trying to arrange a meetup.

Like you, when I didn't hear back initially, I had my doubts about his seriousness too. But they have vanished.

Turns out that he has another job which could explain some of his relatively slow or seemingly poor communication.

Physically though I've seen enough & more of him to know that he absolutely is 1 of my types to the nth degree!!! Remember that at his RM ad he has private pixxxx. Hint.. hint.. Reach out for those ...

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Well he's in my area right now and sent him a message since he's well reviewed and profile is what I want when I hire (wish he had a face pic). There was an auto response asking people what kinks they are into and when they wanted to meet and for how long and responded and he's read both mesages. No response to the message or text I sent.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Trick said:

Is Drakex and this masseur the same guy?

https://rentmasseur.com/TantricBodyworks

These are the RM stats

Height:
6'2" - 184 cm
Weight:
235 lbs - 107 kg
Body:
Muscular
Body Hair:
Hairy
Orientation:
Bisexual
Ethnicity:
Caucasian

these are the stats from  rentmassuer 

Ethnicity:Caucasian

Body Type:Muscular

Height:5'9" - 174 cm

Weight:210lbs - 95 kg

Style:Muscle Guy

Body Hair:Light Hairy

Pressure:Wide Range

• 8 months later...

This guy is worth every penny. Met him this past February and had a fantastic experience. He was very warm and personable and gave me his undivided attention. 

His face is nice, not stunning, but handsome. His body is incredible and his hands feel amazing.
I personally didn’t care, but I will say that- there’s no way he’s 30 (as he says in his rentmen ad).  He’s got to be at least 40 or very close to it

I’d see him again without a second of hesitation if he passed back through my city.