South Florida - 3 strip clubs - 1 night

Lab12
This topic is 2705 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Leboy was my first stop, I had fun there even though i did not get a lap dance, I don't really have a type I like them all, there was a good mixture of blokes there but more twinks and twunks (Just learnt this term, lol) the highlight of my night was meeting this really nice gentleman from Virginia who was also visiting, we started talking but I had to go to my next place of adventure.

Boardwalk, second stop, i don't know if I will ever go back there. Other contributors on here always said the guys there were aggressive and boy are they right. I know it is a strip club and the boys need to make a quid or two but I am pretty sure there is a way of going about it, I had to run away from there.

Floppy Rooster, a sizable crowd for a sunday night, huge hard knobs being flung around, got a lap dance and later met up with one of the dancers back at home.

If you have specific questions especially about floppy rooster just PM me.

For a sunday night, I think I had enough fun to create a scandal in the catholic church lol.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, I had a VERY similar night when I was visiting back in Oct. My run, though, started at Floppy Rooster then to Boardwalk & finished up at LeBoy. Well, actually finished up with a hot young Columbian from LeBoy back at my hotel….

;)

I know what you mean about the pushiness at Boardwalk, but I’ve been there so many times I know what to expect & how to handle it. It doesn’t affect my fun there at all.

LOL, I had a VERY similar night when I was visiting back in Oct. My run, though, started at Floppy Rooster then to Boardwalk & finished up at LeBoy. Well, actually finished up with a hot young Columbian from LeBoy back at my hotel….

;)

I know what you mean about the pushiness at Boardwalk, but I’ve been there so many times I know what to expect & how to handle it. It doesn’t affect my fun there at all.

How did you handle it!!! lol

Thanks for the updates. I never loved Floppy but guess I need to check it out again. I'm hoping Boardwalk picks up again - it was always my favorite and the season should bring in some quality guys. Can't wait to be down there in a few weeks.

It's the only thing like it in Florida. I think it's currently the only fully nude strip club specifically catered to males in Florida since Swinging Richards closed.

If I drive down from Ft. Lauderdale, is the area fairly accessible, and is there parking nearby? Thanks!

Yes and yes...but it's a hike down from FTL and in my opinion, too far from the Miami clubs to make it convenient. In other words, if you stay for a couple of drinks and then decide to leave, driving into Miami or back to FTL can be problematic and risky. (assuming of course that you drink). Good luck...

Thanks for the great info everyone! I go to FtL on Thursday and will make the rounds.

BWalk has always been pushy. The only advice I have is to keep moving. I think when you're by yourself it's the worst- you're an easy target. So I may just skip it.

BTW what's funny is I got a nice Airbnb apt for the week. When I got the address after reserving I saw it's within 2 blocks of LeBoy! ;)

Nice!!!, I forgot to add one of the valets working at LeBoy that night was very good looking, I'd totally take him for a private dance and more and not forgetting the bar tender at Floppy Rooster. I wonder if i requested to get a dance with them, if it will be allowed lol.

Nice!!!, I forgot to add one of the valets working at LeBoy that night was very good looking, I'd totally take him for a private dance and more and not forgetting the bar tender at Floppy Rooster. I wonder if i requested to get a dance with them, if it will be allowed lol.

There was a valet at the old Johnny's who was mega-cute. I used to go there just to flirt with him :). Straight, but quite happy to do that Latino flirty thing.

That bartender at Floppy Rooster is hot!

Ok - I went to Le Boy last night (Thursday). The place is much nicer than the old Johnnys that's for sure! It was a little slow with more dancers than customers but the dancers were very nice. Also a lot fewer twink types and more nicely muscled latinos but still a wide assortment. Angel from Brazil is stunning! Definitely was impressed overall. I'm glad I'm only 2 blocks away. ;)

Ok - I went to Le Boy last night (Thursday). The place is much nicer than the old Johnnys that's for sure! It was a little slow with more dancers than customers but the dancers were very nice. Also a lot fewer twink types and more nicely muscled latinos but still a wide assortment. Angel from Brazil is stunning! Definitely was impressed overall. I'm glad I'm only 2 blocks away. ;)

My name is Lab12 and I approve this message

LeBoy: I must say it is much better than the old Johnny's! Much nicer bar area and much better dancers imho. Handsome twunky to naturally muscular guys (especially Latino) guys. Many dancers from Cuba, Brazil, and Venezuela. And they are NOT pushy- nothing like it was at johnny's. And there is NO cover!

I like the lap dance area too. They list all the prices up front including the cuts to the house. Seemed very fair. There was no shakedown from the "clerk" either. And it is timed so there is no #-of-songs ripoff. What customer is going to be counting songs? I was surprised when the dancer got totally naked. I didn't think that was allowed. But right away off came the undies!

I got the 15 min package for $109. There are other rates too including one for an hour in the VIP room. I think it was $250. If it is basically an extended lap dance that would get frustrating imho.

It's great I'm only 2 blocks away - an easy stroll. And with no cover what's the harm in checking it out every night? :p

LeBoy: ...for an hour in the VIP room. I think it was $250. If it is basically an extended lap dance that would get frustrating imho...
When I was there a couple of weeks ago, I pointed to the (unoccupied) VIP room and asked what it was. The dancer I was with replied "that's the VIP room where people go to fuck."

Archived