Phillip NY

eastcoastchi
This topic is 2368 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asd41, IMHO none of the massage sites are reliable, to use your word. We don't know if the photos are of the masseurs, or stolen from other sites; we NEVER know if the "testimonials" are stolen from other masseurs, and with the ridiculous policies of M4M, we can't even see what they look like without shirts on. (BTW, M4M in New York is down to 112 clients, as of today. About two months ago, they had 160. They are destroying their own business.)

I (almost) NEVER hire a new masseur without a recommendation from someone in this chat room. Last Tuesday, I was smitten by a photo of a handsome Asian, Aquino, on Rentmasseur, and we made an appointment for last night at 9 pm here. I confirmed on Friday, and he replied, "OK." 9 pm came and went, and no Aquino. Well, I was watching TV, so I continued to watch TV. He was a total no-show; no phone call, no email, nothing. I assume he discovered that he could make more money last night with one or two other clients, so he blew me off.

No big deal for me; it cost me no money and no time. I plan to donate the $150 to the ACLU, increasing my contribution for 2016. Certainly will make me feel better than a massage!

Well i guess I have to chime in too. He is certainly someone I would like to touched and be touched by. So many from Eastern bloc countries, I guess I've seen too many movies about Russian mobsters or something, but when I see a hunk like that and they are from those countries, I get nervous. I have always been more attracted to the mid west corn fed all american look, and often these guys are the closest to that fantasy that I can find in NYC these days. If anyone takes the plunge, I'd be happy to hear about it too, privately or publicly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Guys, I am new here but yes Phillip is the real thing. We met in mid-December at my hotel. He is hotter than his pics. Very personable, perfect English, perfect body and gave an awesome sensual massage. Only other massage therapist in NYC that compares is Eli. He is worth every penny!

Edited by Firefighter

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Going to NYC in May, definitely on my short list, especially if he'd do 90 minutes for under $300.

So many masseurs, so little time... Brad, Troy, Carson, will have to do serious rationing...

OMG! Would LOVE to hear your feedback on this guy! I'll be there in late May or early June but still wondering if I should get him....