How Many Cancellations Before You Say "No"

jimmer
This topic is 7036 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

After the first cancellation, assuming it was for a valid reason, I'd happily reschedule. After a second cancellation, I'd seriously consider not rescheduling, no matter what the reason. If I was convinced to reschedule, I'd tell him that a third cancellation would be the permanent end of our relationship.

Life's too short to deal with flakes.

BG

For a first time encounter, it depends. If the excuse is good I might consider rescheduling. Or not.

For a guy I've seen before and established a "relationship" there's a lot more leeway. I know I'm not the center of their world, so I'm willing to be flexible.

But on a first meeting that keeps cancelling, perhaps you should take a hint from Dr. Phil: HE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU.

Oprah Meet Julia, Julia Meet Oprah

>

>But on a first meeting that keeps cancelling, perhaps you

>should take a hint from Dr. Phil: HE'S NOT THAT INTO YOU.

If his reason was that Johnny Carson passed away, that would qualify as a valid excuse. Otherwise, anything less than a coma or traction and, in the words of a certain black-hearted elephant lover: that ho is history.

http://www.gaydar.co.uk/francodisantis

Archived