411 on Atlantic City's Beautiful Keith and Dolphb

Rocky93
This topic is 1283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's really irritating when these guys, like Dolph, advertise for boyfriend experiences but won't do anything interactive like kissing or oral much less the rest. WTF do they think a BFE is? Meeting my parents?

Well he lists himself as straight. So he probably does do BFEs -only with women. :confused:

Gman

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
most of these breeders that wont touch a guy yet if they had a tranny in front of them they would be all over mister sister! what is it with hot straight bodybuilders and trannys? i dont get it whatsoever!

Tim Adonis doesn’t get it either and he deals with these muscled breeders all day every day.

It's really irritating when these guys, like Dolph, advertise for boyfriend experiences but won't do anything interactive like kissing or oral much less the rest. WTF do they think a BFE is? Meeting my parents?

Well, there's All kinds of boyfriends !

JJ I think you are into something. I have a short term huge bodybuilder living with me. He has a girlfriend. He is the most effeminate "breeder" I have ever met! He also said he totally gets off on trannies and dated one once. I said " why would you put yourself out there like that to be rediculed when you say you like puss"? He can never give me a good abswer. I think it has to do with his strict upbringing and preacher father more than anything. I can totally see him at a white party drugged out of his mind with 50 men groveling over him and loving every minute of it!

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
This topic is 1283 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.