411 on luke hudson FTM

johnjohn
This topic is 1958 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
Very sexy guy. Unfortunately, it looks like he's part of the Jason Sparks gang. I would pass, sadly.

Why would you pass on someone that is part of Jason Sparks? I will say Luke Hudson is very nice, affectionate if you're into that, loves to kiss and do oral and is very much worth the time, I enjoyed him a lot very friendly guy and yes in person he is that sexy

Very sexy guy. Unfortunately, it looks like he's part of the Jason Sparks gang. I would pass, sadly.

I'll second @John1814 and agree that there is nothing significantly wrong with the Jason Sparks gang.....though Luke here is not somebody I'd meet with, I had a successful meet with a couple other JS dudes a year ago when they passed thru my town on the "tour".....pre-meet communication with Jason was efficient, honest, and professional....no upsell during the meet.....these guys are not at all indentured servants, but I do understand if rosstheboss has concerns about promises made by Jason to his recruits

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...