Astonoway in Los Angeles

Yeswell
This topic is 2734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hmmmm,, there was a gentlemen using this pictures under a different Rentmen moniker, who was the real Zane Porter. I know he (and pics) were real on that ad (although frankly I didn't know who the hell Zane Porter was) because he caught my interest and was local to me. I think he said "Long Beach" in his ads. He texted me pictures that I know had to be real, I recognized his building, balcony, view that many of his pics were taken. He was also texting me "live" just taken photos.

I don't have his contact info from then, so I can't verify the phone. We never met...

Not much help other than to say he used to be real...don't know if this incarnation is him or not. PM me for the city name he was living in and maybe you can figure a way to backtrack with that info?

EDIT: found the older post, he was "bombaynal"

http://www.companyofmen.org/threads/any-info-on-bombaynal-socal-area.111600/#post-1098858

Archived