LatinShots - San Antonio and Houston

MikeyGMin
This topic is 2640 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just had an incredible time with these two young guys who are new to the scene. They are based out of San Antonio but are making a trip to Houston. Highly, highly recommend unless you are a total top or just don't like a good BFE. ;)

https://rentmen.com/LatinoShots

A review is forthcoming, but you can PM me if you'd like faster details.

Following in your footsteps Or are those handprints? :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
Hey Guys!! Thank you soooo much!! For made me choose well! they are fantastic and soo good, the contrast they make by being together is amazing! In his trip to Dallas I had the opportunity to meet them, I look forward to the return of these guys.

Glad you had a good time! They really are a good choice for someone who likes a boyfriend experience with sweet, unspoiled young guys.

They really make it a win-win situation. Since they prefer to work together, they set a rate that is very favorable and affordable for most. They get to work together most of the time, and the client gets a unique experience with two different types of guys who both deliver a great BFE. I remain a big fan. :)

Thanks for this post on these boys! I'm traveling to San Antonio in late January and will be staying a couple nights there. After reading above, I'm really interested in the duo. Normally, super attracted to guys with a few more years under their belts (30s-40s) so these two would not normally be on my radar. Hoping that along with some innocence as mentioned above that they have more maturity than most guys their age. The kid with a little more body hair is super hot and right up my alley (careful! :)) but the other gives me a warm fuzzy as well. I prefer a 2-hr appt and that seems to be the norm in their reviews. Any more advice for a man like me who doesn't make a habit of threesomes. That they work so well together from what is reported is a big reason I'm considering them. :D

I'll send you some additional information. I'm trying to walk the appropriate line between letting others know how fun these guys are without going overboard on the promotion. My motivation is purely selfish. I want them to get enough business so that they are able to stay in the business and I can continue to see them!! :););)

• 1 month later...

Archived