FT lauderdale bath houses

Spida
This topic is 7054 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone frequented or gone to any gay baths in Ft. Lauderdale? Any suggestions? I heard there were some nice ones. I think I may hit one for the first time ever! I like clean, but I also like sort of seedy, okay that didn't sound right! But hopefully you guys know what I mean! Want to have fun and be a voyer then allow someone to possibly voyer me :-)

Thanks,

Spida!

RE: The Club in Fort Lauderdale

The most prominent sauna in town is The Club, at 110 NW 5th Avenue, which is downtown and just half a block north of Broward Avenue. It has a large, lighted, fenced parking lot. There is a large outdoor area with privacy wall with pool, sauna, and lots of lounge chairs for nude sunbathing during the day, other activities at night. Inside there is a locker room, large exercise room with a number of machines, tv room, shower with glass wall good for voyeurs and occupied most of the time, a dry sauna (very active), wet sauna (very active but hard to see with all the steam), and about 50 private rooms which you can rent around several corridors; as usual, open door means you're invited in. Most have a single width mattress, but a few have double-sized for groups. The whole complex is rather new and clean.

Website at http://www.the-clubs.com

Recently met a guy there who claimed to have hit the jackpot. A busload of touring French boys/gymnasts 18 and 19 years old stopped by for three hours. He blew 15 of them and was rewarded with 15 shots of delicious French liqueur, he said.

RE: The Club in Fort Lauderdale

I can personally endorse this suggestion. The Club is part of a chain and the one in Fort Lauderdale is really nice, but can be extremely "seedy" according to your tastes. I actually used to use it as a gym, since they had wonderful equipment and a beautiful space to work out in. After my hour's exercise, I would wander into the sauna areas and usually, even in the daytime, there was quite a lot of action.

Every once in a while I would go in the later evening and some nights it was absolutely wild. The one day that wasn't so good was Sunday afternoons, when they have a free buffet. It seems every retired person (well, male) in South Florida showed up for the grub. Sort of like being at a retirement home (oh I know this sounds ageist but there you go!). :+

Archived