Destroying my own Reputation

FourAces
This topic is 7071 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since I began posting here I've been very vocal about my lust for twinks. In fact, I have posted a few pics of sweet, young things a few of those images had members up in arms (Pearce Bush for example).

But now I am here to destroy my own reputation. For several years I've had a massive hard on for NY Jets quarterback Chad Pennington.

I don't normally like muscles, or well built guys but something about him really turns me on and on and on :9

For those who have not seen pics of him out of uniform here he is smiling at ME!

http://www.teenspeaknews.com/vol3/images-iss4/football_chad_pennington.jpg

and here he is in a more traditional shot:

http://home.pages.at/romanotti/Chad%20Pennington.jpg

RT :)

You'll never meet a more pleasant young man (unless you're on an opposing team on the field), but he is devout without being judgmental. As a college player, he frequently spoke of God's blessing him, and although I wanted to find flaws, classmates and teammates insisted he invariably exemplified the highest standards of personal conduct. A year or two ago, there was a thread about him on the Bulge Report. Campus gossip painted him as well endowed.

FourAces, if you keep finding pics like this one to post, then I sincerely hope that you embark on a dedicated campaign to continously trash your reputation.

That pic of Chad is hot. The unruly hair begs for a hot cum treatment. Those lips were enhanced by God, no question. And I often find that the so called innocent looking pics like this do more to excite my libido than the more explicit ones. [NOT that I would ever object to seeing a profile that reveals a bit more.]

I am glad to hear that this young man is devout and truly believes that God has blessed him. Without meaning to offend anyone, or appear sacrilegious (sp), I would love the opportunity to witness, first hand, every inch of his divine gift.

Deej, "legs up in the air" ? YEAH, you DID say that. And you have once again provided the basis for a visual which makes it a bit difficult to type (does ANYONE else use their erection to hit the space bar? ).

I happen to like a wide variety of guys, but often times I fall into a syndrome of prefering one specific type over the other. Just recently, the muscle lovers gave me a very courteous introduction into the world of muscle boys (some of whom are actually QUITE hot).

In short, if FourAces' descent into areas that belie his well established reputation actually help some of us expand our horizons, then I am a very happy person.

Time to hit the space bar, yet again !

hd NYC

> And Hd

>if you are using your cock to hit the space bar we need to

>meet :-D

>

>Hugs,

>Greg

Yo, kid, meeting you sometime this year is DEFINITELY on my "want to do, need to do list."

My cock hits the space bar often, but NOT because I am so well endowed, but only because I have learned how to watch pics, jerk off with my both of hands and use other body parts to respond.

SO, Greg, boy, do you want to play football?

Warmest Regards, Seattle Boy

hd NYC

Archived