College_guy in San Diego?

MikeBiDude
This topic is 2123 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am set to meet with him next week in SD. He does go to school and works another job. I wish the internet and a site like RM was available when I was a college kid attending Stanford. I would have totally been spending every weekend flying or driving wherever to meet clients . Rather I was doing valet work and waiting tables and struggling. I have discovered with these young college guys that they know what they have to offer. If they are fun, smart, clean and safe and respectful they can clean up and still have time to do the college scene and go to school.

Looking forward to the results! Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

To anyone and Everyone on this forum:

While I appreciate/respect everyone's opinion on me/my availability etc... this is not my "job". Unlike many on the site (I only assume) who have made this into something of a full time gig I am not constantly on at all. I do other things and for those who I have not met (100% of the participants on this), while I do apologize if I am busy, you or busy, travel arrangements do not workout, or I feel as though it is an uncomfortable situation I will not meet you. It is only fair. A "clients" expectations/what they are wanting as well as their location, time of contact, and both schedules are something to keep in mind. It's your choice to message me or not and I'm not offended if you choose not too... that's your choice (as is mine) and maybe for the best. Have fun messaging each other

Edited by COLLEGEDUDE1122

To anyone and Everyone on this forum:

While I appreciate/respect everyone's opinion on me/my availability etc... this is not my "job". Unlike many on the site (I only assume) who have made this into something of a full time gig I am not constantly on at all. I do other things and for those who I have not met (100% of the participants on this), while I do apologize if I am busy, you or busy, travel arrangements do not workout, or I feel as though it is an uncomfortable situation I will not meet you. It is only fair. A "clients" expectations/what they are wanting as well as their location, time of contact, and both schedules are something to keep in mind. It's your choice to message me or not and I'm not offended if you choose not too... that's your choice and maybe for the best. Have fun messaging guys

I find this to be arrogance masking as confidence. I have no intentions of connecting him for any reason.

I do wonder if you people find peace/happiness in speaking poorly about another person you have never met. Terrible & Negative. I hope to never make any of your acquaintances and happy that it is in some way mutual.

It is odd (even unlikely) that NO ONE from this forum has encountered you in person? Unless of course your Rentmen ad (and profiles on other sites that encourage "seeking" gentlemen) are entirely fraudulent and just a game you're playing?

It is odd (even unlikely) that NO ONE from this forum has encountered you in person? Unless of course your Rentmen (and profiles on other sites that encourage "seeking" gentlemen) are entirely fraudulent and just a game you're playing?

And I am happy this is so seeing all of this... not a game, re read my long paragraph prior if you choose too if you're genuinely confused by this... reviews on ad as well, I don't meet many and am entirely disinterested in any participants in this forum. Find something better to do.

Totally with https://www.message-for

It is odd (even unlikely) that NO ONE from this forum has encountered you in person? Unless of course your Rentmen ad (and profiles on other sites that encourage "seeking" gentlemen) are entirely fraudulent and just a game you're playing?

mister Mike, i just wonder, do you understand how much time of College dude have you wasted to "schedule" one miserable appointment which !!!never happened!!!? After that HE should discuss you in a bad way on forums and report your number to badboyreport . Kr or badbizreport . Com so all the guys can block you and never deal with a time-waster! And you should actually apologize! But instead of that you write bad bs about the guy! Have you already lost all your humanity or what???

Have fun messaging each other

Find something better to do.

So close to having a mature response....and then you wrote these gems.

I'm guessing you're bitter about being discussed here in a not so positive light.

I get that. Especially since much of the negative comments are about schedules

and are from people you've never met. Unfortunately you're developing a

reputation for being flakey and unreliable.

As hard as negative critism is to hear, handling it and using it to better

yourself is a big part of being a mature adult. Do yourself a favor and poke

around the message board a little. There's tons of useful information here

for a young man like yourself.

Totally with https://www.message-for

mister Mike, i just wonder, do you understand how much time of College dude have you wasted to "schedule" one miserable appointment which !!!never happened!!!? After that HE should discuss you in a bad way on forums and report your number to badboyreport . Kr or badbizreport . Com so all the guys can block you and never deal with a time-waster! And you should actually apologize! But instead of that you write bad bs about the guy! Have you already lost all your humanity or what???

Well I'll be darned! @ZeroTheHero and @COLLEGEDUDE1122 same-day newbies, welcome!!! How convenient @ZeroTheHero that you joined up JUST in time to defend @COLLEGEDUDE1122

We are way better at this....

Have fun messaging each other

You are already doing a great job of this

Edited by MikeBiDude

Well I'll be darned! @ZeroTheHero and @COLLEGEDUDE1122 same-day newbies, welcome!!! How convenient @ZeroTheHero that you joined up JUST in time to defend @COLLEGEDUDE1122

We are way better at this....

You are already doing a great job of this

Hmmm.. zerothehero speech/text patterns reminds me very much so of a certain someone who leaps to defend a certain muscle guy.

mister Oaktown trust me i've been reading this forum for much much longer than Collegedude. So many normal renyboys already appeared here and wrote the same things about YOU Oaktown! Too many creatures like yourself defend you here on this forum of course but it's already the time for you finally to understand: NO ONE normal rentboy /who is not a struggling loser/ wants YOU to hire him. I don't know how much you have to pay for me to agree to meet such a terrible person like you! Now i'm going to figure out your number from Collegedude and to figure out the number of Mikebidude. Then to send your numbers to all the guys so they will know whom to avoid. Being such bitter people and time-wasters you and Mikebidude should provide services to each other. You dislike so many rentboys and put bs on them so maybe you will like each other

Now i'm going to figure out your number from Collegedude and to figure out the number of Mikebidude. Then to send your numbers to all the guys so they will know whom to avoid. Being such bitter people and time-wasters you and Mikebidude should provide services to each other. You dislike so many rentboys and put bs on them so maybe you will like each other

Good luck with that...