Montreal Backrooms /Darkrooms?

Atlantagaguy
This topic is 2753 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No, In fact I didn’t put this post in Male strip category. Originally it was the in lounge. In Atlanta there are three clubs (they are not strip clubs) you can go to and drink at the bar or dance on the dance floor, if you meet a guy you are attracted to you can go it their backroom/darkroom and play. Some guys just hang out in the room to have sex. I know this isn’t new to a lot of the guys in this forum. I don’t like bath houses and sex clubs. I know in the states you don't find as many Darkrooms as there once was, didn't if Montreal had any.

I'm rather new to everything here so forgive me for not knowing about this club/sex Club hybrid; not my speciality. I was just in Montréal and did not encounter anything that seemed to fit that bill. Everything seemed to be cut and dry as far as sex, spa, bar, club, after hours club, strip club etc. I'd be interested in hearing from a local though they should be a better resource than myself.

Cheers!

Just a quick question. What clubs/bars in Montreal have Backrooms/Darkrooms with good action?

Ok, not exactly back rooms and dark rooms where you can intermingle. What these bars supply are back rooms with cubbyholes (booths) that you may access only in the company of a dancer where upon arrival, you will be on their clock generally at $20 per song unless you can agree in advance on a package deal. In other words, pay as you go. Stock, Campus, Taboo and Lux (I understand) all provide such facilities. Stock guys tend in many cases to be more physically spectacular and provide hot private lap dances. Campus dancers, many also great looking, tend to allow greater intimacy in the back. I hear this is the case at Lux also, but I have never been there. A few Stock dancers are amenable to private meetings outside the club if you ask them, while most Campus dancers are down with that and may in fact suggest it. Such off site appointments are strictly between you and the specific dancer and are not something offered by or sanctioned by the establishment. If you do arrange for a hotel call, be prepared to pay top dollar and make your expectations clear in advance.

There may well be in Montreal bars with back rooms or sex clubs of various kinds where patrons interact, but I did not investigate.

I am not altogether sure that I have understood your question, but I hope my comments help.

The darkroom in LUX is upstairs away from most prying eyes.... had a great time there! Not very private at Taboo with the mamasan lurking around. Essentially Taboo was a turnstyle of twinks and their customers going to a local hourly hotel or something.

Haven't heard the term mamasan since Bangkok. Must check out LUX next time I am in Montreal.

I'm still so ignorant. What EXACTLY is a lap dance?

In Montreal (American strip clubs may differ) the dancer cozies up to you in the bar, if you like him, you maybe buy him a drink and talk for a bit. He will most certainly ask if you want a private dance. If yes, he takes you into the back where there is a small private booth--generally clean with a comfortable bench or chair and possibly a curtain (Stock yes curtain, Campus no curtain--oddly enough it matters little.) He then performs his strip act to the music in front of you and removes his clothes. Generally he grinds his body against yours as you touch and fondle pretty much anything you want. Typically he will strip down to his tennis shoes. He may or may not let you touch his cock and he may or may not get hard for you--varies greatly from dancer to dancer and time of day (pacing and fatigue factor.) The Stock dancers generally know how to be very sexy and personal during a private lap dance. The Campus dancers may allow additional levels of intimacy (PM me for details.) You pay $20 per song which can if you are having a really good time add up to $100 or so--your choice. The dancer should be fully naked by song #2. $60 will get you a good sample of whatever the guy has to offer. $100 to $200 can be quite fulfilling. If you think you got more than your money's worth, an additional $20 tip is not inappropriate. American strip clubs (so I am told) are generally much more conservative and also more expensive, the Nob Hill Theater in SF being an exception.

In Montreal (American strip clubs may differ) the dancer cozies up to you in the bar, if you like him, you maybe buy him a drink and talk for a bit. He will most certainly ask if you want a private dance. If yes, he takes you into the back where there is a small private booth--generally clean with a comfortable bench or chair and possibly a curtain (Stock yes curtain, Campus no curtain--oddly enough it matters little.) He then performs his strip act to the music in front of you and removes his clothes. Generally he grinds his body against yours as you touch and fondle pretty much anything you want. Typically he will strip down to his tennis shoes. He may or may not let you touch his cock and he may or may not get hard for you--varies greatly from dancer to dancer and time of day (pacing and fatigue factor.) The Stock dancers generally know how to be very sexy and personal during a private lap dance. The Campus dancers may allow additional levels of intimacy (PM me for details.) You pay $20 per song which can if you are having a really good time add up to $100 or so--your choice. The dancer should be fully naked by song #2. $60 will get you a good sample of whatever the guy has to offer. $100 to $200 can be quite fulfilling. If you think you got more than your money's worth, an additional $20 tip is not inappropriate. American strip clubs (so I am told) are generally much more conservative and also more expensive, the Nob Hill Theater in SF being an exception.

Those LD are so worth the money.:p:p:p

A few years ago, there was a club located in the basement of the now defunct Club Sandwich restaurant.. It featured a backroom for sex, if you met someone on the dancefloor who interested you in a quickie.. Other than that, I am not aware of any current backrooms in Montreal.

Thank you!

Archived