411 XicolondonXXL in LA

stop
This topic is 1145 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Nice package. $250 seems a little high for someone new without a reputation but I guess that's only $25/inch if his stats are true. ;)

A phone number and image search didn't pull up anything for me.

Looks like he used to advertise on sleepyboy in London.

Edited by Zman

• 1 year later...

Oh boy, hope he’s headed across country again to LA.

Crazy story: about a year ago, when he was in SoCal, I contacted him. Timing, location, etc all worked against me meeting him so I let it go with a sigh.

Then more recently he was back in LA and I sent a message via RM and awaited a response which I awoke to the next morning telling me he was in Hollywood but it was his last day. DAMN IT ALL TO HELL!

Two hours later I drive out of my garage on my way to work, stop at the corner light and who crosses the street right in front of me? Yes!

I turned in his direction, pulled over and got out of the car waiting for him to catch up...”hi, are you....? We both laughed, chatted a bit, he introduced himself by his (real?) name; he was returning from the gym nearby to his AirBnB. There wasn’t time for a connection because he had to make his flight and I was heading to work but we agreed not to let another opportunity pass us by in future.

He is every bit like his pictures, charming as all get out, damn the boy is tall. I can’t wait ‘til I can see ALL of him.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice package. $250 seems a little high for someone new without a reputation but I guess that's only $25/inch if his stats are true. ;)

A phone number and image search didn't pull up anything for me.

Looks like he used to advertise on sleepyboy in London.

From what I've seen $250 is the starting rate. This guy is straight (and hot.) Another well endowed straight guy is now advertising to get his cock sucked (all he is into) for $400.