Ohmibud

Candyman
This topic is 2762 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I don't get the fascination with this devise. They must have given them out like Holloween candy to every guy on all the cam sites. What you you think about them?

I found it to be a lot of fun. I'm seeing a guy who loves music and when we play with toys, we usually have some great background music on. For some odd reason (maybe my Hispanic roots) I really got into this. It is kitschy and cheeky in my opinion. I give it a thumb up!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3rTqot7L7I

"For smarter Kegel fitness"- what could be wrong with that?

The only downside I see is if the Russians hacked into your wi-fi and set your device on 'jackhammer' mode and disabled the Off function.

It'd be fun to slip one of these into your buddy and make him try to get thru TSA airport security while you controlled the app from a safe distance.

I don't get the fascination with this devise. They must have given them out like Holloween candy to every guy on all the cam sites. What you you think about them?

On one of the more popular campsites, cb, there is a huge amount of chat about the ohmibod's. You are so right, so many guys who cam are hooked up to them in order to get tokens. Almost all the guys I chat with regularly believe it is a total racket. I agree. I have also noticed that many of these guys seem to disappear after their novelty wears off, usually within a week except for the pro cammers.

Combining two of my favourite things, toys and music, in one exciting device! I guess what makes this device really special is that the vibrations are much more variable compared to the repetitive settings you get on regular toys....I hope the motor also operates on different tempos etc to really go with the music.

Archived