Jake in Chicago Massage and

sofladdd99
This topic is 2706 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was lucky enough to hook up with Jake in Chicago for a massage. He is a big muscular 6'1" 240-250 pound muscleman who is handsome and has 20 inch arms. He has a fantastic physique and he was nice enough to show it off for me. I am a sucker for a bodybuilder body and he obliged my obsession. He took care of the knots in my back and was very polite and open minded during our session. You won't believe how huge his shoulders and biceps are....just like the rest of this easy-going smart respectful guy. I immediately knew that my happiness was all that he cared about. Fantastic!

I posted this elsewhere, but it seems appropriate to repeat here too, because Jake is one of my two favorites in Chicago.

-----------------------------------------------------

Especially with respect to being respectful of the client's time, courteous and literate in responding, but also because of the massage and the overall experience I'd recommend:

1. David

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/massagefixchi.shtml

Legit masseur with a wide repertoire of techniques, soft-spoken, articulate, mixes his own organic creams, does this as serious business and is kept pretty busy by regular clients. The sensual part comes at the end and includes some scented hot towels, which, as much as it is creative & nice, probably isn't a good match for those who like more "interactivity" throughout the session. I never negotiate this part upfront as I like things to be spontaneous and based on both parties being up for it, but am always pleasantly surprised by how smooth/enjoyable this part is and how gorgeous this man is. He does incalls in South Loop, close to the Roosevelt stop of the red line.

2. Jake

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/musclejake1.shtml

He is more interactive and does outcalls. Super smart, engaging, fun and playful. He is also super-strong and can give you as much pressure as you like or can take, maybe not as educated as a masseur as David but the dude is smart and able to listen, so you get the pressure you desire. On a side note, I find it really frustrating that so many hair stylists give you the same haircut no matter what you tell them and similar goes for masseurs. Not here, and I also LOVE when he stretches me, I am 6'4" and 200 lbs. but the dude is so strong and lifts me like I am half the size :).

Both are on the upper bound of pricing ($150-$160) for Chicago, but well worth it. While there are some decent guys who charge around $100, I invariably find them lacking in some respect, like being routinely late (even over an hour, wtf?!), having a weird hang-up, not being into it, etc., so I have pretty much given up looking in this price range. Unfortunately, going for someone charging over $200 for 90 minutes (which I usually do because I find that 1 hour feels rushed) is no guarantee of quality either, one finds most masseurs in this range to be just as mediocre or worse as the guys who charge less, hence my two recommendations :)!

• 1 month later...

I booked Jake recently while in Chicago; he was extremely professional and stayed in close communication thru the entire booking process even though I am a new client to him.

When I got to my hotel quite early, I let him know that if he wanted to start earlier than we’d planned, that would work for me. He kept in touch via email all day to keep me posted and then was able to meet me a bit earlier - which was great because he was able to stay for three hours rather than the two I’d booked.

Then, he arrived at my hotel when he said he would (unfortunately not the norm in my experience with others), with his professional table. He moved some furniture and set up the table while I showered and then started what was one of the best deep tissue massages I've ever had. I'm not a huge guy, but many masseurs just can't get deep enough to work out the knots - Jake certainly did. I was very surprised to find he's not had formal massage training.

I’m going to email Jake today to suggest that he replace the photos in his ad. I know others say this, but he is vastly more impressive in person and the photos don’t do him justice.

Happy to provide more information via PM if anyone is looking in Chicago. I’ll definitely be on his table the next time I’m in town!

Edit to add - I submitted a review to masseurfinder also but it's not yet been posted.

Archived