411 on ArielSty visiting Houston

pepa_e_mango
This topic is 2777 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No personal experience, but if I am remembering correctly, accounts I've read suggest he isn't good for bfe's. Yet if you're in it just for him topping or worship, he's your guy.

I would contact him and see what he will or won't do.

--UPDATE--

Here is some of what is posted at MSS...

- "I have a buddy who hired him last year in Mexico... he got to worship Buck and got to bottom for Buck. In his words, "Cock is huge but he is straight; kinda boring. Worshiping was nice though."

No personal experience, but if I am remembering correctly, accounts I've read suggest he isn't good for bfe's. Yet if you're in it just for him topping or worship, he's your guy.

I would contact him and see what he will or won't do.

--UPDATE--

Here is some of what is posted at MSS...

- "I have a buddy who hired him last year in Mexico... he got to worship Buck and got to bottom for Buck. In his words, "Cock is huge but he is straight; kinda boring. Worshiping was nice though."

thanks, that's all I need to know and will not be contacting him. I've already had one bad experience with another straight guy who couldn't even get hard, it was very deflating. thanks again.

Archived