Thankful for another Year

TotallyOz
This topic is 7076 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m thankful for:

Malibu Rum, Diet Coke and Lime Green Gatorade

Relaxed Fit Jeans and Eddie Bauer

Northwest Airlines and the upgrades they give me for free

Gmail, Yahoo, BBC, Houseboy.com, Alexa and online communities

Pattaya, Bangkok, Phuket and all the residents in the Land of Smiles

Good friends who do not judge me by the company I keep, the life I live or the mistakes I make

Eros Lube and the ability to do great things

The characters in the Message Center from the young and naïve to the old and bitter; all make for great reading.

Michael Moore, Barbara Streisand, Susan Sarandon Democratic Underground, the Bush daughters, Elton John, Paris Hilton and all the passion they and others have

Twinks

Laughing made easy by guys such as Hooboy, Marc Anthony, Tampa Yankee, Firecat, Bobby Thompson, Foxy and others.

Southern Fried Chicken, whether it be KFC in Thailand or the real deal in my home deep in the south

Atkins and the constant reminder that Chicken is OK but my other passions are not

James Joyce and William Faulkner and my journey to meet them both again this year

Family: whether the ones I have now in Thailand, my blood relatives or the ones in my gay life in NYC or other places; they all make life amazing and each day exciting

Mirrors and the constant reminder that Mach III is a godsend and that Mr. Atkins knew what he was talking about.

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Laughing made easy by guys such as Hooboy, Marc Anthony,

>Tampa Yankee, Firecat, Bobby Thompson, Foxy and others.

>

Oz, you give every bit as good as you get!!

>... and the constant reminder that Mach III is a godsend

Not sure what this refers too but if the razor, May I suggest the Schick Quatro. I was a firm believer in the Mach III then the Turbo but after trying the Quatro there is no going back.

(Somehow I doubt that remark was about razors. Is there a power assisted condom I don't know about? :+ )

I am thankful for 2004 being a great year for me. So many great changes the best time of my life.

I am thankful that I have so much, and try to remember this especially seeing the devistation the earhquake and Tsunami has caused. I hope I can help in some small way.

I am also thankful for everyone on this list and the great people I have met through this list, may 2005 be just as good and hopefully better, for me and all my friends.

Archived