Legal question

realeasymoney
This topic is 2792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm sorry but your answer is overly broad. The OP will need to research what the law is in their local jurisdiction. We assume that all interactions are for "Time Only."

Depends...

Muscle worship entails a wide range of stuff. The simplest acts of muscle worship (admiring without contact), although sexualized in the viewers eye, is not sex. Now if you start to include contact beyond touching/massaging muscles it can go into what can be classified as sex.

I'm sorry but your answer is overly broad. The OP will need to research what the law is in their local jurisdiction. We assume that all interactions are for "Time Only."

True. I was speaking in broad terms. Muscle worship means different things to different people. Since I don't know what the op's idea of muscle worship is (he didn't go into detail), i spoke to that. My implication was if his idea is just to watch as the guy stands and poses, there isn't anything illegal in that (among consenting adults :)).

I can't speak on the overall legality of what the op asks for his "local jurisdiction". I should have addressed that. Thanks for the additional information and clarification.

It has been my impression that "Penetration no matter how slight" seems to be the dividing line. Interestingly enough French Kissing seems to not cross the line and fingers seem to be a toss-up.

Tongues? Tongues don't get mentioned a lot; I think people's brains tend to lock up after a certain amount of "What If's"

True. I was speaking in broad terms. Muscle worship means different things to different people. Since I don't know what the op's idea of muscle worship is (he didn't go into detail), i spoke to that. My implication was if his idea is just to watch as the guy stands and poses, there isn't anything illegal in that (among consenting adults :)).

I can't speak on the overall legality of what the op asks for his "local jurisdiction". I should have addressed that. Thanks for the additional information and clarification.

It has been my impression that "Penetration no matter how slight" seems to be the dividing line. Interestingly enough French Kissing seems to not cross the line and fingers seem to be a toss-up.

Tongues? Tongues don't get mentioned a lot; I think people's brains tend to lock up after a certain amount of "What If's"

I can think of at least one more variable that might matter, but I'm not going to mention it in public.

I know, such a tease!

You know, one would think the fucking Puritans would just throw in the towel at some point. The population of the US increasingly, every day, cares less and less what other people do with their body parts and how much they charge for their use. A tribe of low class clowns like the Kardashians would have been ostracized in 1960. Today, they are widely lionized, and, for Gods' sake envied. Their private parts are on display at every market check out in the country, AND they are all artficial. Look!!!! Kim got a new cunt.

And yet they want to stop me from paying to suck Lance' s cock!!!!!! Poor Puritans. Someday soon, they will realize they are a dead issue.

Archived