Okay we already know Austin Wolf is a bit delusional but...

30somethingsexybear
This topic is 2794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As they say.....RULES IS RULES. Doesn't make any sense to ME...but it's not MY website ! ha

Timeliness? Staleness? Lack of memory? Vendetta?

Those are all things that occur to me off the top of my head. It doesn't say that they can't be submitted and won't ever be published, but that it's allowed at the discretion of management. Management may be concerned about the possibility of reviews being gamed.

Timeliness? Staleness? Lack of memory? Vendetta?

Those are all things that occur to me off the top of my head. It doesn't say that they can't be submitted and won't ever be published, but that it's allowed at the discretion of management. Management may be concerned about the possibility of reviews being gamed.

Just saying ....I don't always rush to give someone a review. Might pass 60 days before I get around to it. It's not like I'm gonna forget the encounter after two months. But, whatever. Like I said....not my website. If that's the rules, I will certainly stick to the rules.

I think I'm missing the point of this whole thread. It seems to essentially be to throw rocks at a guy because of his age and appearance.

Is there something substantive here that I'm missing?

(I don't know him, never met him and don't want to.)

Yeah seems like the thread I started has taken a turn. My point was that he has some serious marketing issues. He is a hot guy no doubt (His attitude aside) There is no need to list yourself as 29 when you are a hot 40 year old that can pass for a hot 35 year old. Listing yourself as 29 just seems a bit silly and as a consumer when you see something that is blatantly untrue you think to yourself, "What else is made up here? Yes I'd imagine there is always a little shaving off of a few years here and there to make sure one comes up in the searches people may input but when you shave too much off it just automatically makes one a bit suspicious.

Archived