Massage with stretching and body contact (NYC)?

JesseT
This topic is 2307 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

(First post)

Hello! I was wondering if there are any NYC masseurs offering leg stretching and full body contact during massage session? I am looking for someone who works mostly on the erogeneous zones.

I'm new to this and only did a session with Ethan a while ago. It was just a rub-down on the back to toes and then he flipped me over to finish off the business. He did allow me to play with his package when he's working on my shoulder and neck, though. He was a sweet and meticulous guy but the process was rather mechanical.

I'm looking for something more like this video:

http://www.redtube.com/215447

Edited by Jessetgu

Welcome to the Forum!

I can recommend someone who is up north of the city that is outstanding if you are willing to take a train ride....

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/jaymasseur.shtml

I am sure other members have better feedback for masseurs in NYC proper.

Yes, you will find what you are looking for as in the video. Great choice in video BTW.

Kevin in the West Village is good for that. And a good clinical massage as well. But he will adapt to whatever you want.

https://www.massagem4m.com/gay-massage-new-york-city/kevin/

Note the pictures span a wide range of ages but the later ones are his current look and are not out of date.

I saw Kevin about 6-7 years ago and he provided quite a sensual massage, very very intimate.

But when he opened the door, it was not nice to see an older heavy man, quite different from the pics he had at the time where he showed only a muscular guy in his early 30s. I was almost going to leave but he was very nice and I thought what the hell let's do it, and at the end the massage as I said was very playful and sensual. But I didn't find him sexy at all....

• 1 year later...
I saw Kevin about 6-7 years ago and he provided quite a sensual massage, very very intimate.

But when he opened the door, it was not nice to see an older heavy man, quite different from the pics he had at the time where he showed only a muscular guy in his early 30s. I was almost going to leave but he was very nice and I thought what the hell let's do it, and at the end the massage as I said was very playful and sensual. But I didn't find him sexy at all....

I booked Kevin over the summer. I share your same experience. Although i saw the current pics, I decided to take the plunge. I almost left myself, when he came to the door. Bur I decided with the hell, he was very nice. But, I had zero attraction.

I booked Kevin over the summer. I share your same experience. Although i saw the current pics, I decided to take the plunge. I almost left myself, when he came to the door. Bur I decided with the hell, he was very nice. But, I had zero attraction.

Even if it was a hot experience per se, I don't really like to be intimate with someone I am not attracted to.

His pics are very misleading, and that's annoying.

How heavy is he?

I saw Kevin about 5 years ago and had pretty much the same experience. He also offered me a deal where I would pay him $90 a month and I could get as many massages as I wanted. I didn't bite. While the massage was intensely sensual, he seemed a bit strange. And yes, nothing like his pictures. Also, I've got a thing about cleanliness and apartments. Looking at his place, I got the sense he was headed towards being a bit of a hoarder.

I saw Kevin about 5 years ago and had pretty much the same experience. He also offered me a deal where I would pay him $90 a month and I could get as many massages as I wanted. I didn't bite. While the massage was intensely sensual, he seemed a bit strange. And yes, nothing like his pictures. Also, I've got a thing about cleanliness and apartments. Looking at his place, I got the sense he was headed towards being a bit of a hoarder.

That seems like a deal I would take. Intensely sensual and good looks (in my opinion), I would've taken advantage of that deal.