New Guy In Atlanta

azdr0710
This topic is 2818 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

https://rentmen.com/DeeJayUsa

vaguely recognize the two mirror selfie pics, sorta.....does anybody else?....

Pic #3 is certainly not flattering and he's none too proud of his dick size, but I like the good ol' boy vibe

he just listed with RM today, looks like, and wondering if any Atlantans, or others, know anything about him.....he mentions putting on a show.....zoweee!

https://rentmen.com/DeeJayUsa

vaguely recognize the two mirror selfie pics, sorta.....does anybody else?....

Pic #3 is certainly not flattering and he's none too proud of his dick size, but I like the good ol' boy vibe

he just listed with RM today, looks like, and wondering if any Atlantans, or others, know anything about him.....he mentions putting on a show.....zoweee!

He has a pretty memorable face and I don't recall ever seeing him. (Also couldn't find any pic matches.)

The show with the straight friend who's 'never done anything' sounds like no matter what happens, at the end of the day, somebody is going to be surprised.

Have fun!

(BTW - new Atlanta guy Loggan's profile pics map to a generic Tumblr.

What is MWM? A straight couple? But he titles his profile "looking for a Dad?"

Also, I'm 5'6 and I have his build, but I'm 138#...he cannot possibly be 120 and have those pecs and arms. If he is real, I want to know how he kept the mass while weighing in at 120.

I'd wager that those aren't the stats of the guy in the pics.

Based on the comment "looking for something on the side" I assumed MWM is married white male.

Archived