That Man: Peter Berlin

foxy
This topic is 2765 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This film came out in 2005. I saw it in a theater when it first played. It's now streaming on Amazon Prime. I watched it again last night.

Anyone who was around in the 1970's probably remembers this gay icon and it seems he's still living in San Francisco.

Andy Warhol, Robert Mapplethorpe and Salvador Dali were some of the people who were fascinated by him. His photographs which he took himself will most likely live forever.

I only saw him once in person and it was quite an event. I had rented a house in the Pines in Fire Island. It was my habit to get up at dawn and walk the beach. This was when most guys were staggering back from a night of sex, drugs and R&R.

As I was going down the steps to the beach I found myself next to a house where Peter Berlin was getting a blow job from this hot guy about 25 feet from where I was standing. I recognized him immediately and locked eyes on him. It was one of the most erotic, voyeuristic experiences of my life. The whole time we kept staring at each other. It wasn't that he was interested in me I'm sure, but I could tell he enjoyed being watched.

If you haven't seen the film I recommend it.

www.imdb.com/title/tt0450334/

• 4 weeks later...
I've never heard of him before. Facially he looks a lot like Owen Wilson.

Gman

Interesting...I never noticed until you mentioned it, Gman!

Peter Berlin:

http://e.snmc.io/lk/o/a/f8da94806796f413c8adee40b2634a9e/3582415.jpg

Owen Wilson:

http://www.peoples.ru/art/cinema/actor/o_wilson/wilson_258.jpg

TruHart1 :cool:

Archived