Do's, Don't's, In's, Out's of Success at Sucking Uncut Cock.

glennnn
This topic is 2817 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There's one tip I'd like to throw out there: when attempting to deep throat, pull the skin all the way up before going all the way down. This lowers the likelihood of teeth scraping the sensitive head, which can be extra painful/uncomfortable on an uncut cock.

I'm on it.....er....I got it. I haven't sucked an uncut that was small enough to throat.....yet! And after checking your RM page, i can see I couldnt throat you. Holy kilbasa!!!!!! Great pointer, though.

While the topic is up...people new to elephant trunks should not be alarmed if they ever encounter:

http://img.medscape.com/thumbnail_library/trends/0815figure5.jpg

It's not a disease. It's not contagious. But many people who are uncut tend to have them. It's not a simple quick and easy removal. It doesn't cause any problems for the person who has them, but I know some people think it's a scary disease or think the person does not clean down there or something.

I had phimosis for years, until I was like 15 and met this Puerto Rican with a big 10" cock who showed me how to "do it". It took from what I remember months and years to really break free, but it actually became looser once I started fucking. So yeah...

Archived