411 on Dan Tex

Sandlapp
This topic is 2479 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's a very masculine, sexy, hairy guy with a great smile, ass and cock. I see no downside in a few extra pounds. When he fucks you, you will know it! Do it!

I've been curious about him for a long time. I tried to set something up with him about a year and a half ago when I had a work trip to Austin. But the trip got cancelled so it didn't happen. It's time to satisfy my curiosity. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
I certainly hope the two of you satisfy more than just curiosity. Go get him, tiger!

I've been curious about him for a long time. I tried to set something up with him about a year and a half ago when I had a work trip to Austin. But the trip got cancelled so it didn't happen. It's time to satisfy my curiosity. :)

I can officially say that Dan Tex is fucking amazing! holy crap!

Good for you!!!!! Thanks for reporting the happy ending. Vicarious sexual satis-fuck- tion is a fine thing and I appreciate it. Will there be a review with a few more details (please, oh please, oh please)?

If you PM me I could give you some details.

• 9 months later...
He's a very masculine, sexy, hairy guy with a great smile, ass and cock. I see no downside in a few extra pounds. When he fucks you, you will know it! Do it!

Darn he looks awesome to me. WOOF! I would definitely meet him if he was in my town

Archived