Yeah Man Spa in NY?

In DC
This topic is 2222 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was there early in the year. VERY minimal space. A bit on the dirty side. Chinese guys...all mediocre in the looks dept. LOTS of oil and a amateurish massage. Mechanical H.E. Their ads all feature men who definitely do NOT work there. Not recommended. Try Manta Spa near Columbus Circle instead, or at minimum if you want to stay downtown and go for cheap service try Day 4 spa. Similar set up but more skilled practicioners.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't mind the roughness of the place so much, but customer service is terrible (call ahead, stop in advance to reserve, show up cold--it's all the same; you wait as long as they need you to and get whoever happens to be available.) The first time I had a woefully out-of-shape guy who, however, managed a decent blend of therapeutic and sensual, with extra included. The second time was a much hotter guy, but who negotiated a tip before he was finished; a really shit maneuver.

I have been to this place many times over the past years . It was always a mixed bag of either strong sensual massages (Andy) or sometime a more mechanical yet decent. The last time I went (3weeks ago)I was asked to pay upfront by a young clueless looking guy at the reception . That was such a rune off I might never go back.

Richard used to run this place before they even had doors (2yrs ago)but I don't think he does anymore and I think he is now at hero spa . I can't remember anyone in particular because they change the staff so often . If anyone has a good experience now please share . I would love to give it one more try..

Is

I have been to this place many times over the past years . It was always a mixed bag of either strong sensual massages (Andy) or sometime a more mechanical yet decent. The last time I went (3weeks ago)I was asked to pay upfront by a young clueless looking guy at the reception . That was such a rune off I might never go back.

Richard used to run this place before they even had doors (2yrs ago)but I don't think he does anymore and I think he is now at hero spa . I can't remember anyone in particular because they change the staff so often . If anyone has a good experience now please share . I would love to give it one more try..

Another "Andy" or one that has moved to well reviewed here?

I had a fantastic massage at Manta a few months ago by a tall Canadian artist who goes by a Japanese name (though he's not Asian). Sweet and VERY attentive. I'd definitely check him out if you haven't.

I've been pleased with everyone I ever had at Manta Spa...in varying degrees. At minimum I always get a great deep tissue massage + NEVER left "un-happy"...and most of their guys have a private menu of extras available ( if you're quiet about it)..and tip well.

The downside of Manta is they don't keep their masseurs for long. Most of them seem to be there to collect up a bunch of regular client contacts and then they start working on their own, so they can take the whole payment home in their pocket rather than working just for tips.

• 3 months later...

I've been something of a regular at Yeah Man over the past year. Don't mind that it's grungy, since I assume that's kind of par for the price point. And what it lacks in ambiance it makes up for in the full service provided by their guys. PM me for more details on that front.

However. My favorite guy there, Troy, has apparently moved on. So said the guy on the phone when I tried to make an appointment. Anyone have any idea if he has popped up at any other spas? Or struck out on his own? Chinese guy, mid-20s, well built (amaaaaazing ass). I know that is not terribly specific. But I'm hoping that Troy had other fans on this forum, who might have leads.

I've been something of a regular at Yeah Man over the past year. Don't mind that it's grungy, since I assume that's kind of par for the price point. And what it lacks in ambiance it makes up for in the full service provided by their guys. PM me for more details on that front.

However. My favorite guy there, Troy, has apparently moved on. So said the guy on the phone when I tried to make an appointment. Anyone have any idea if he has popped up at any other spas? Or struck out on his own? Chinese guy, mid-20s, well built (amaaaaazing ass). I know that is not terribly specific. But I'm hoping that Troy had other fans on this forum, who might have leads.

Yes Troy had a great ass and was not a bad masseur.

If anyone knows where he is please let us know .

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I went on Friday after having not been in quite some time. They gave me one of the small rooms. I could hear the “work” being done around me in the other rooms. Here is my fail: I did not get my masseur’s name. He was young, thin, strong, hand really soft hands and was VERY into his work.

I had debated between Greenhouse and here, but chose Yeah Man becauae I am cheap. Boy did that work our for me this time. YMMV, and the massage was only so-so, but I gor exactly what I wanted and more. A LOT more.

I am sue rthat it’s probably hit or miss and I haven’t helped much, but...I enjoyed myself.

I went on Friday after having not been in quite some time. They gave me one of the small rooms. I could hear the “work” being done around me in the other rooms. Here is my fail: I did not get my masseur’s name. He was young, thin, strong, hand really soft hands and was VERY into his work.

I had debated between Greenhouse and here, but chose Yeah Man becauae I am cheap. Boy did that work our for me this time. YMMV, and the massage was only so-so, but I gor exactly what I wanted and more. A LOT more.

I am sue rthat it’s probably hit or miss and I haven’t helped much, but...I enjoyed myself.

Thanks for sharing. Funny because I always forget about that place, likely because I have no desire to go there. Always a less than experience for me. Glad you had a good time. I’ll probably still pass on going back. Ever. ;-) lol