Bisexual MMF in L.A? Area

MikeBiDude
This topic is 2819 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is it just me or does she look like a twink boi with tits?

Lol, my first email said to please confirm "female or trans", asked with all respect. I've been texting with her, "100% female" she replied, with some face pics.

Still in my "due diligence"'phase, also this one is a hotel/motel meet for sure, not my place!!

"Not a natural born female" does not automatically translate to "Run away." ;)

You are right for sure. However, it does mean run away when she claims to be 100% female and not trans....but really doesn't look 100% female. If she's telling the truth, then I'm just not attracted. If she's lying, well, then, run away before your wallet disappears.

Not saying she's not trans, but somehow this forum seems underqualified to make an assessment in this regard. Also, it seems pretty clear she's not packing, and while bottom surgery for trans women has better outcomes in terms of functionality than similar surgery for trans men, it's not cheap. It is not the type of surgery I expect a couple engaged in sex work to have the funds for.

I had a date try to convince me that our waitress was trans. To me, she looked like a woman of Italian heritage with a stocky build, a low-pitched voice and a no-nonsense demeanor, not unlike other Italian-American women I have known.

I find that an extremely ignorant and pretentious statement. You don't know anything about the background and the expertise of people posting on this forum.

How is it that someone like you, a gay man who is open about how much women turn you off, has any basis for being able to tell if someone is a trans woman or not?

(Btw, I don't disagree about the boob job. That's not, however, proof of trans status.)

To the extent I know a poster's background, I take it into consideration. For example, I would take a statement from one of the posters who is a physician more seriously in this regard because their work includes seeing a variety of people in varying states of undress. As for your characterization of my comment, perhaps you should look in a mirror.

Archived