Chicago recs

david78nyc
This topic is 2609 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ivan is a pretty nice and attractive guy with good massage skills. Unfortunately, like many straight Russian/Eastern European masseurs, he felt the need to tell me upfront that I'd be able to "take care of myself at the end," which I found offensive but could simply skip if the massage was sufficiently compelling otherwise. Unfortunately, I run and exercise a lot and have issues with the lower back and hip flexors so the fact that he is too nervous to get even close to my glutes makes the whole proposition pointless. Thinking that he might loosen up a little if he knew me better (and it was hard to schedule David or Jake that week), I went back once but it was the same thing so I gave up.

I haven't tried the other 4 so I would love to hear others who have! :)

Unfortunately, I run and exercise a lot and have issues with the lower back and hip flexors so the fact that he is too nervous to get even close to my glutes makes the whole proposition pointless.

Sorry this happened to you and it will never stop boggling my mind. I go to a straight, licensed massage therapist, no happy ending of any kind, but the whole massage is focused on my "3 H's"--hips, haunches, and hamstrings. I'm a total top and it's not super sexual to me, but he works my glutes DEEP and is not shy in the slightest. I'm really lucky--did I mention this guy is the spitting image of Chris Hemsworth as Thor?! This is a legit sports massage and it's a lot more intimate than what some "masseurs{ are hawking.

• 5 months later...

Archived