Recommendations LA

s99099
This topic is 2830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very sensual. He's incredibly hot (silver hair, beautiful body, hairy chest, really handsome) and the most gentle personality. He's quiet and gets to business with few words but smiles and takes great care in what he does. He begins in a jockstrap but it comes off after 30-45 min. Spends a lot of time around my groin (front and back) and it gets intense and extremely sensual and erotic. That's my own personal experience with David. Many of his reviews hint the similar activity and everyone is different. You won't really know until you try him but believe me, I don't consider myself THAT special (though told differently) that my experience with him would be rare. My guess is he is generous with any client who is clean and respectful. Treat him well, receive with great appreciation of his skills as a masseur and see where things lead. I will go back time and time again. He's just the sweetest and sexiest masseur in L.A. I know of. Give him a try and let me know how things go. BTW...he does this full time and for a living. David takes his business seriously. Read his reviews. They are (from my experiences) absolutely accurate. He's golden! However, if you get to Long Beach while here, this one's just as good. Massage technique is deeper into the muscles but the sensuality and erotic part is equally as enjoying as David's. Both these men are physically incredible...different body types and ethnicity but gorgeous men. http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/trinicrucian.shtml

Interesting comments about Nick.

He is handsome, but didn't find his massage skills anything to write home about and don't think the session even lasted a full hour. That being said, I found him to be a sweet guy. A bit on the quiet side, but a great smile that puts you at ease. Just wish his massage skills matched the rest!

Often thought about scheduling with Nick but both your comments now don't surprise me much. It's most important to me that a masseur has massage skills. A simple "body rub" is usually so boring that it doesn't even put me to sleep. It's actually depressing to be truthful. I've had them and after about 5 min you know where things will progress to...nowhere. Makes a guy want to stop the bus and jump off without wasting any more of life's precious moments because you know the session will not contain even a memorable one. Cut your losses, right? Now, again, I will put in the ring BOTH David and El for skills and sexy. There is no doubt these two are pros and care that their clients get their money's worth. Stellar results with both! But...oh...Nick's nipples! Are you kidding?! They are sexy as hell! :)

Agree with the comments about Nick. He's been talked about here in a few threads as the "gold-standard", but in my experience with him I just didn't get that same sense. I wouldn't necessarily say it was a body rub, but it was a subpar basic massage. Yes he's got a killer body and goes nude, but mechanical ending makes me not likely to return.

@Kyle Clinton , does David's body look as it does in the pictures? I recall seeing those pics for a very longtime, hence the question.

https://www.massagem4m.com/gay-massage-north-hollywood/nick2000/

Have no illusions, Nick is quite the opportunist.

As attractive he is with decent body work skills, use caution.

Can you elaborate about his being an opportunist? Feel free to PM me if you would prefer.

I'd call him quiet. Not "stand-offish". He's not very talkative and puts his energy into his hands and body rather than his voice. There is nothing rude or "cold" (if you will) about David that I experienced. I'd imagine the more I would come to him, the more comfortable he might be in chatting it up but that's not what I go to a masseur for. Just my two cents. It did take me a couple times to connect with him but when we finally did, wow!

Archived