"Simply Soothing" from LA

fratphysicals
This topic is 2149 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have been to him several times, he gives a really great massage, he is sexy and you get a release at the end, that is about as far as he will go in that area. I really like the fact that he is a good decent, great looking guy as well. Not sure why he doesn't post face pics but I find him quite a sexy guy. I assume college student and someone just trying to make it with 'extra money from massage' vibe from him. He seems well educated and quite smart as I have chatted him up on several topics and his wit has not let me down. His proximity to downtown and all of it's traffic hassles is a bit bothersome but I will still find the time to visit him when I need a good rub. Again his massage is great and he is up there with some of the best in the city and I have had quite a few massages over the years. I always opt for the 90 and this gives him time to focus on all areas instead of a little here and a little there.

Edited by clayco123

• 1 month later...

He's one of my favorites. I've booked him 9 times. Great massage. Nude, mutual touch and release. And prostate massage if you ask and are clean. He has amazing hands. What I have done in the past is offer him $140 (he charges $120) for a super sensual experience. And he delivers. No sex. But he's grind his cock all over you through out.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried him out and I'm not sure I agree with the above reviews but just adding my personal experience as I can't speak for others. He is indeed a very nice guy, young, very tall, darker skinned. His massage was unique in terms of some lighter sensual touches which were good but the overall massage for me was just average. For me personally, I didn't find him all that attractive...he actually reminded me of a latino version of Kramer from Seinfeld...his hair style was almost identical - no im not kidding haha. just my two cents!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...