LA December Hooville on 12/17!

JamesK840
This topic is 7122 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The regularly schedualed meeting will be this Friday, the 17th.

It'll be at Numbers, starting around 7:30 (show up later if you need to, it goes on until at least 10:00).

Everybody is welcome!!

Please let us know if you're considering showing up by posting to this thread or emailing me at JamesK840@hotmail.com

Usual info:

Numbers is at 8741 Santa Monica BLVD, above the Coffee Bean in West Hollywood. Parking is usually pretty easy at the public lot across from the magazine stand on the west side of the building (bring quarters). There's also a valet.

People start gathering outside Numbers (upstairs, usually near the elevators) around 7-7:30 (generally we're the only gathering of more then 3 at the outside tables), we wander inside about 8 and SIT IN THE BACK, NEAR THE WINDOWS, other side of the wall from the restrooms... Don't be shy, jump in! Tony, the owner, knows the name Hooville if you have to make sure...

Hope to see you there!

Sorry we can't make it the week after x-mas for special visitors, but some of the regulars will be out of town or otherwise too engaged in familly activities. I doubt I'll make it but maybe there could be an extra get-together that week if there is a lot of interest!

I wish I could be with you guys tomorrow. Unfortunately I have to work late tomorrow. Mainly cos I'm heading abroad for a while. So I have to finish up a lot of paper work. Plus I also have to participate in a company function. Doesn't really give me much free time. Anyways, have fun, get down and party hard.

Rohale

Archived