August 16 review of Jasper Van Dean

Stanwyck
This topic is 2829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting. I didn't see the reviews before removal but am guessing from the comments that it was favorable. I guess the possibilities are:

• A client saw both, had the described experience and simply replicated his text for convenience and to save time.
  • Someone did not see both (or only one guy) but decided to submit a review without a meeting for some reason.

The fact that it's two unrelated guys makes it a weird circumstance.

Interesting. I didn't see the reviews before removal but am guessing from the comments that it was favorable. I guess the possibilities are:

• A client saw both, had the described experience and simply replicated his text for convenience and to save time.
  • Someone did not see both (or only one guy) but decided to submit a review without a meeting for some reason.

Today's was not favorable, and it was very specific. Odder yet that it would have been at all similar to another encounter. Weird.

Another possibility is that the reviewer has issues. It was a "buyer's remorse" kind of review, where reviewer said he felt gyped, wish he had handled the situation differently, and cited youth and what sounded like some self-esteem issues around weight as the reasons he let himself be managed the way that he did.

I have mixed emotions when it comes to jasper. I hired him once, despite telling him what i wanted and his agreeing, it suddenly turned into.. no touching, no sexual contact, he doesnt do sex for money, time only etc. He is a nice guy. His pictures are accurate.., but meh, could be we got our messages crossed, but im not willing to chance a repeat hire.

I have mixed emotions when it comes to jasper. I hired him once, despite telling him what i wanted and his agreeing, it suddenly turned into.. no touching, no sexual contact, he doesnt do sex for money, time only etc. He is a nice guy. His pictures are accurate.., but meh, could be we got our messages crossed, but im not willing to chance a repeat hire.

I myself have no experience with Mr. Van Dean but I recall a few discussions and/or reviews where clients who expected to do more than muscle worship expressed great disappointment. Everything I've heard or read about him, including on his own website, makes a point of emphasizing that he does not have sex with clients. He seems to be a straight bodybuilder who is quite adamant about only letting clients enjoy him as a voyeur/witness as far as I can tell.

TruHart1 :cool:

I myself have no experience with Mr. Van Dean but I recall a few discussions and/or reviews where clients who expected to do more than muscle worship expressed great disappointment. Everything I've heard or read about him, including on his own website, makes a point of emphasizing that he does not have sex with clients. He seems to be a straight bodybuilder who is quite adamant about only letting clients enjoy him as a voyeur/witness as far as I can tell.

TruHart1 :cool:

True, but when i hired him, i had seen a review.where he topped, thought mabye all those disclaimers were for legal purposes, told him what i wanted.. he indicated no problem we would have fun....and then all above in my post when i got there.

Archived