I just found out someone's using my pictures!!

Brian Kevin
This topic is 2824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Soooo someone sent me a link and well,

There's a whole Facebook account named "Toby Creekmore" and apparently I'm engaged to someone else.

It's quite fishy because it says I live in boston

http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q643/Brian-Kevin_Sheridan/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpslipuirsi.png

This man is really really trying it.

I'm so flattered, I just hope no one is cat fishing clients using my pictures. I'll have to keep my eyes open.

Shaking. My. Head. Shame on the Cat Fishers!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah supposedly were engaged. The "about me" section mentions cancer. Hmmm someone wanted to be me and edit it a bit. I don't understand this shit @caliguy im gonna request he deletes one of those pictures he has up, I fucking hate it.

At least they're not throwing your junk out for everyone to see. Still very weird. Reminds me of the movie "Single White Female".

At least their not using your pics for any business ventures. Well that you know of anyways.

well-- I keep getting private calls I don't answer. The voice mails are from someone who is either crying of always angry I don't listen.

If he's stalking me and he has a car I wish he would just give me a ride it would be a hell of a lot easier than all this uber and travel bus or train.

On second thought maybe stranger danger is appropriate.

Tread carefully. I wonder if it's a stalker trying to get your attention.

From Global News website: http://globalnews.ca/news/2596153/catfish-beware-facebook-is-working-on-a-feature-to-alert-users-of-online-impersonation/

Can I report a fake account on Facebook?

If you have spotted a Facebook account impersonating you, Facebook does have a system in place for you to report it.

First, go to the fake profile and then click the “…” symbol on their cover photo. Select “Report” and follow the on-screen instructions.

catfish-finale-memes-61.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=551

If he's stalking me and he has a car I wish he would just give me a ride it would be a hell of a lot easier than all this uber

Great answer, Toby! lol.

Just keep zoning in that good new attitude you have. Pain in the ass for sure, all this. The way I'm scoring this at home, Kevin, is that life is trying to kick your ass a little bit these days. You, however are doing your best Rocky Balboa. Get knocked down. Get the f*&$ back up. I'm cheering for ya' kid.

Soooo someone sent me a link and well,

There's a whole Facebook account named "Toby Creekmore" and apparently I'm engaged to someone else.

It's quite fishy because it says I live in boston

http://i1352.photobucket.com/albums/q643/Brian-Kevin_Sheridan/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpslipuirsi.png

This man is really really trying it.

I'm so flattered, I just hope no one is cat fishing clients using my pictures. I'll have to keep my eyes open.

Shaking. My. Head. Shame on the Cat Fishers!

you know youve made it... when people start stealing your pics :p

you know youve made it... when people start stealing your pics :p

Back in the day when I modeled I discovered one of my pics was being used for a very popular club in San Diego for years. This was the magazine era. I often look back and kick myself. Back then I was a prude and it embarrassed me. Now I'm like WTF was I thinking. God why didn't I take a trip down to SD and see what freebies were available to me ;)

Waiting on Facebook to resolve this issue.

I've been Google imagine searching my pictures. Lord. He's not the first one. I'm just gonna pray this doesn't happen on Rentmen or backpage, because backpage or Rentmen, I will be booking a session with myself and finding out who, what, where, when why and how-- then I'll make sure I get my cut of money for him using my pics.

I'll just keep waiting .

BK, are you running a Backpage ad in Albany this week? If not, someone's using your pics there too.

Yes that's me!! I'll be there later this week. Was seeing if I could drum up business before showing up.

Ahem...don't waste an opportunity, boys. At least havee a beer together and tell us how it went. :D

Wonder what this guy's game is. Maybe you should "friend" him on FB. He could be just some sad individual who requires a fantasy life. Obviously his FB friends have never met him. Since there appears to be no obvious profit motive in what he is doing, perhaps he just liked your pictures well enough to want to be you. I am trying to be kind here, but this is seriously weird. I would definitely report him to FB and send him a message to desist using your images. To use anyone's image without their permission in advertising or for financial gain is illegal. I think you could make a case for identity theft.

Archived