411 on 'JK' NYC

tdork
This topic is 2106 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Interesting ... Didn't know JK had an MF ad. Tried him about a year ago thru his more revealing A4A ad:

https://m.adam4adam.com/?section=51&action=delete_trace&profile_id=Thai4u&user_id=9689938

That's definitely him, though assuming the pics are more recent, he's buffed up a bit more. Nice guy, trained but found massage a tad mechanical. Nude. H.E. even more mechanical. Haven't gone back but have thought about a 2nd try.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tried JK for the first time last week. (I usually don't hire masseurs that frequently but since the session two weeks ago had no massage element I contacted JK and the communication was great.

Received a great sensual massage with a lot of fun (full services) during the 90-min session. The only down point was the mediocre facilities. May come back in the future.

Tried JK for the first time last week. (I usually don't hire masseurs that frequently but since the session two weeks ago had no massage element I contacted JK and the communication was great.

Received a great sensual massage with a lot of fun (full services) during the 90-min session. The only down point was the mediocre facilities. May come back in the future.

You can't have everything. NYC is expensive. You don't find affordable services in luxury buildings. J.K.'s digs may not be five star...but the service more than makes up for his simple surroundings.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Can someone message me about what more interactive means? New this and learning the lingo. PM is fine, not that I know how to use that. :)

Hey Brad - "more interactive" would refer to the masseur being more open to being playful, touchy/feely kind of openness without having to feel uncomfortable about it. I've sent you a PM. To start one, you just click on the person's name and it opens up a screen and then you click on "start a conversation", create your message and then submit. This message is between you and the writer, it is not posted publicly on the forum. You will know that you have a PM when you log on to the Forum and see a red sign near your inbox.

I gave JK a try and not a big fan. That’s why there are so many ice cream flavors. All depends what you like. I don’t need a fancy building, but I do like a nice setup on the massage table. I lot of guys use higher end table coverings and towels. He had this thin, paper covering, maybe what a doctor’s office would use. His massage was decent, but I think I’d rather spend a little more $$$. Also, my experience was more of a Thai massage (pressure point) vs longer strokes. For those who like pressure point, I’d suggest you give Sal a try. https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/8505/ but I’m not sure if he does the various extras some like.